Prologue

Prologue

~Alexa~

It's the last day of school and people have been crying. Well, for two reasons, one, they'll miss school, well when I mean school I mean friends, and two, it's gonna be my last day here 'cos i'll be transferring to a different school. Well because i'll be moving to a different house. I've been hearing a lot of "Alexa i'll miss you."

Well, not to be bragging or anything, but I am pretty popular in this school. And i'll really miss my friends. "Mamimiss ko rin kayo. Kita nalang tayo bukas." I said. Well at least i'll have a party tomorrow. I have to go already since my driver, Kuya Mario is there already. "Bye guys." I waved to all of them, drying up my tears. I heard a couple of goodbyes and walked with my best friend, Lily to the car. We're going to ride together.

My driver got our bags as we enter the car. "Hey Alexa, daan tayo sa Mcdonalds, gutom na ako." Lily whined. "Yeah i'm hungry too. So, sure."

It took us around 6 minutes to get to Mcdonalds and Lily will soon explode. I gave money to my driver and told him to buy whatever he wants. "Alexa, I want a happy meal." I rolled my eyes at her. Of course she wants a happy meal.

As soon as I am falling in line, Lily was texting away in her phone. Of course. The line is so long so I opened my phone as well. Checking twitter.

It took me another 6 minutes to get my order. There were a lot of people. And i'm an impatient person.

Finally it's my turn. "Welcome sa Mcdo ano po order niyo?" The lady asked. "Dalawang large fries and isang mcspicy and isang happy meal with any kind of my little pony toy. You decide. And two iced tea." I told the lady. She nods her head and said, "Pls wait for your order." So I waited at the side.

Well it didn't take long and my food's here. I carried the tray and brought it to my table. Well. the problem was, I didn't get to bring it to the table. Someone knocked me off so the tray fell. Everything spilled on me. "What the hell?!?" I screeched. The person who hit me is pretty cute. And he's pretty tall. I guess he's around my age. Or older like a year or so."Ay, sorry sorry sorry." He said continuously as he reached his hand up to mine, waiting for me to take it. I bet I looked stupid. I was just staring at him. 'Cos you know, he's cute.

After a few more seconds of staring ay his face, someone grabbed my shoulders. "Alexa, okay ka lang?!" Oh it was Lily. I nodded and took the boy's hand. He's cute. "Sorry talaga." He said, the worried look on his face grows as Lily glared at him. Before I could say it's okay Lily exploded, "Ikaw!" She says as she points to the boy. "Kanina pa yung best friend ko nakapila dito at gutom na gutom na kami tapos babangain mo lang ang kaibigan ko?!?! Kasi nakatingin sa phone hindi tinitingnan ang dinadaanan.." Lily kept blabbering. I feel bad for the boy. Mukhang takot siya kay Lily. He scratched the back of his neck as he tries to say sorry. I find it adorable though. He kept trying to say sorry but Lily kept cutting him off. "Yan tuloy, wala na kaming pagkain kasala-" I covered Lily's mouth. "Omg really sorry for my friend. And it's fine." I said smiling at the boy. "Let me pay for your food nalang." He offered. I smiled sweetly at him but shook my head. "Okay nga lang." "No, ako na lang magbabayad umupo nalang kayo ng kaibigan mo." I smiled at him. But I am pretty shocked that he can speak fluent tagalog. He looks foreign. Or maybe he is. Finally Lily relaxed. So I let go of her mouth. "Our order is-" He cut me off. "Hindi okay lang, I know your order." He said smiling as he lines up to the shortest line.

While he's still lining up Lily and I sat down. She was smiling at me like a chesire cat.

"What?" I asked.

"You like him!" She accused.

"Huh? N-no." I said.

She smiled even more. "The look on your face gives it away, Alexa." Huh? What look?