Chapter 5: Fireflies

~Alexa~

So you see I was sleeping peacefully in my bed when someone jumped at me. "Oh my gosh i'm too young to die!" I exclaimed.

"What the fuck?!?" I screamed and pushed whoever ruined my sleep.

"Is that seriously the second word you say in the morning?" Oh, it was Karlos.

"Yes, if someone ruined my sleep." I said emphasizing the word someone.

"Sowwy. Kasi naman, i've been waiting for too long, so I woke you up." He said proudly.

"And I'm gonna kill you." I smiled devilishly at him. "And i'm giving you a three second head start to run." And he ran as fast as he could. No questions asked.

I chuckled to myself and counted till three. Then I ran after him. Duchess ran with me too.

He went outside to the pool area. Wow, he's actually kinda fast. Oh I think I forgot to tell you, i'm a runner.

"If I catch you i'm gonna kill you!" I screamed.

"Omg sorry sorry sorry." And he just kept saying sorry.

I passed by Ate Marlie and I think she was asking me what's happening but nobody got time to answer that.

And finally i'm in the pool area, and since this house is big, I had a harder time in catching Karlos, and he's actually fast. But not fast enough.

Finally I caught up with him and I jumped on him and we both fell into the pool, Duchess jumped as well.

"Ouch!" Karlos said.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "That's what you get, loser."

"Ah ganon ha?" He said then started tickling me, in water.

"Ka-Jak-Jakey stop." I said.

Finally, he did. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

"Nah, I love you." He said. My heart beat faster, "Halika na." He grabbed my hand and went out the pool.

"Duchess, let's go." And she went up with us.

"Ay ano bayan diyos ko ano ginawa niyo?!?" Of course, that was no other than Ate Marlie. "Duchess halika maliligo ka." She said.

"Sorry po." Karlos and I said at the same time.

"Akyat nga kayo, Karlos, may damit ka diyan."

So we went up. I think I forgot to tell you that since Karlos stays here almost everyday, he has clothes here already.

"Okay, i'll take a bath first." I said.

"Okay."

I went into my walk in closet to get my clothes first so that i'll change in the bathroom. Yeah, I have a walk in closet. Which I think I forgot to mention.

"Karlos i'm done!"

"Finally. After 100 years." He said.

"Grabe ka naman."

"Ang tagal mo kaya maligo."

"But whatever, i'm done already so you can take a bath now." I smiled innocently at him.

He stood up and went into the big walk in closet, probably to get his clothes, duh. Then he grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom.

While Karlos was taking a bath, I blow dried my hair.

After I was done, just exactly he came out of the bathroom.

"Oh yeah, I remember, diba bukas na yung auditions? For the voice kids?" He said.