Chapter 11: Meeting Them All

~Alexa~

"Alexa hurry up!" Karlos exclaimed. We're about to go down already, to meet all the tvk artists and stuff.

I was still wearing my shorts, then when i'm done, I went out.

"Si Tita Amalia at Tay G nauna na." Karlos said and I nodded. We locked the door before going to the first floor.

Since were going swimming, I just wore a white shirt and shorts and there's my swimsuit underneath it.

"Karlos," I said and he looked at me.

"What?"

"Can you carry me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Don't you have legs?"

"But i'm tired." I argued back. I'm not really tired, just too lazy to walk. He rolled his eyes but gave in anyway.

"Fine."

"Yay!" Then I went into his back. I love piggy back rides but it's scary if i'm riding Karlos cos he's too tall.

"You're too tall." I said. "I'll probably fall."

He put a tighter grip on my thighs then said, "Won't let that happen." And I blushed. I'm probably so red right now thank god he can't see me.

"Psh-" But then I didn't get to continue what I was supposed to say cos Karlos ran and I held tight on him.

"Why did you do that?!?" I screeched at him.

"I wanted to run."

"You're already fit, you don't need to run." I said.

"And you're not." He said and I slightly slapped his arm.

"Don't say that to a girl!" I said jokingly and he put his arms up in surrender and I almost fell since I was still on his back. I played with his hair. "Don't you want a haircut?"

I feel him shrugging. "Pwede rin."

"Pero okay lang yung ganitong hairstyle, cute naman eh." I said. "Okay put me down now." And he did.

"You owe me a ride."

"Sa tingin mo kaya kita?!?"

"Haha, hindi." He said. "My back hurts." He whined.

I opened the door and there were a lot of people already. Karlos and I went in and we saw Tito Giovanni.

"Tito G!" I said waving my arms to get his attention. He looked for the source of the one calling him, and finally he saw us and waved back. Karlos and I walked up to him.

"Oh ano na? Ikot ikot kayo!" Tito G said. Karlos nodded his head then casually held my hand like it was nothing. "Come on." He said.

I really hate feeling those damn butterflies in my stomach. I'm mentally screaming. It's not like this is the first time he held your hand. Shut up conscience, don't ruin the moment.

***

"That was fun!" I exclaimed. We were already back at our room, the party done.

"I know right?" Grazz said.

"Found anyone cute?" I asked Grazz while wiggling my eyebrows and she tried to throw a pillow at me but failed cos it didn't reach me.

"Ano ba! Wala pa eh..." She said and I chuckled.

Then Karlos came into the room with his PJ's and a cereal in his hands.

"Give me!" I exclaimed, reaching for the bowl of cereals. He sat on my bed and handed me the cereals and I ate it. What? Were all growing kids here.