Chapter 13: Whip Cream

~JK~

I sat up and I stretched my arms. And the first thing I thought about was, the battle rounds.

The two girls are still asleep so I went outside and when I went into the kitchen, the adults were there so I greeted all of them and ate cereals.

"Ngayon na pala yung battle rounds?" Tito Giovanni asked and I nodded.

"Ngayon po namin malalaman yung makaka-battle namin at piano rehearsals." I said and he nodded. "Wait what time is it po?" I asked and Tita Clengie said it's 7:56 am. Wow so early.

After eating Tita Amalia and Tita Clengie left for work already, and Tito G's the one who's gonna bring us to the piano rehearsals later after lunch.

Since i'm bored as fuck and the two girls are still sleeping and probably the others, cos I texted Darren and Edera already, no reply.

So I decided to play a little trick on these two.

I got whip cream out of the fridge, and went inside the room as slowly as I can.

But when I entered, Grazz was already awake, she was tying her hair.

"Ano ginagawa mo?" Grazz eyed me curiously, wondering why I was walking so slowly and quietly with a whip cream bottle in my hand. "And what's with the whi- ooh." Looks like she got it.

She chuckled quietly and followed me to Alexa's bed.

"Aw, she's still asleep." I cooed.

"Shh."

"She's a heavy sleeper." I told her and Grazz's mouth made an 'o' shape.

I started shaking the bottle of whip cream and I sprayed some slowly on Alexa's face, drawing a mustache and Grazz and I can't hold our laughters.

I also sprayed some on her forehead, containing my laughter. Grazz and I panicked when she moved her hand though, we thought she was awake.

After we sprayed whip cream on her face Grazz took pictures then we went outside the room.

"She looks cute though." I said and Grazz nodded.

Oh she is so gonna kill us.

~Alexa~

I could actually hear people laughing but I chose to ignore it.

Well, I shouldn't have cos I woke up with whip cream on my face. and there's only a few suspects. Karlos, Grazz, or both.

I washed my face to remove the whip cream and dried my face with a towel before going out of the room angrily.

"Karlos!" I screamed and I found the two of them laughing. Guess Grazz was in it you.

The smile on their faces and their laughs faded away when they saw me and I smiled evily. They stood up slowly.

"Grazz." Karlos started. "Run." And they both dashed out of the room so I ran after them and I heard Tito G shout.

I ran after them in the hallways, I hope we won't wake someone up.

I reached both of them and I tugged on their shirts but only Grazz and I fell cos Karlos remained on his balance. He laughed at us and I flipped him off. But soon we laughed anyways.

We were all exhausted from the running.

"You seriously had to chase us for 3 minutes?" Grazz asked, exhausted. I smiled innocently at her.