22

Avery had to go home for a while, and during the time Avery was not with Soph, Savannah visited her several times.

POV Soph:

Avery and I were outside enjoying the good weather. When we got home she wanted to watch a movie. I went to the kitchen to make some popcorns and when they were ready I went to the living room and sat down next to her.

- What did you do while I was gone?

- Nothing special, the usual things. Savannah came several times.

- Why?

- Well, I'm pretty sure you know.

- Did she told you something else?

- Avery... She wants you. She said she will take you from me.

- Don't worry about it, she will stop bothering us.

- Why you are so sure?

- Because, I will talk with her. She have a girlfriend and she doesn't have to be played bad. There is something in this girl.... I know she love her and she can change her. If i find out where she lives i will talk with her too.

- I think this way we will get into even more troubles.

- Just don't think about it.

- Ughh okay. I will go to take a shower.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and when I was ready I wrapped a towel around my body. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and thought of "that" night with Avery. I saw my face turning red and splashed with some water.Meanwhile, Avery came into the bathroom.

- Hey, do you want to go outside tonight? We can go to a restaurant or the beach...

At that moment, I remembered what Ava had told me. Just let it happen. Well, I will let it happen.

- Actually no. I want to be just the two of us tonight. I missed you- i said and got closer to her- You are so close to me, but I feel you so far away- i rested my head on her shoulder and she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed my lips to her neck. She took me in her arms and walked to the bedroom. Avery put me on the bed and we looked at each other. Her hands went down on mine, she leaned over me and kissed me. I felt so loved. I buried my fingers in her hair, enjoying her softness.

- You are so beautiful- she said and took me in her lap. She filled me with something so different that drove me crazy. My heart was pounding like crazy as she took off her t-shirt. She removed the towel with which my body was wrapped and I lay down on the bed. Her gaze went down all over my body leaving her marks wherever she stopped. She leaned over me again and merged our lips. Her hands went down my body, reaching the part of me that needed her. Her every move was captivating. She left me speechless, out of breath, asking for more from her but I had no strength. I was exhausted.When she slid up on my body, she looked at me and smiled. She was happy with what had happened, and so was I.