3

* after one week *

A few days ago, while Avery and Soph were on the beach, they met a girl named Savannah. She is new in the city too but she had quite a few acquaintances here and she will be having a party for all the newcomers to the city and they have been invited. The party will be on Friday and today was Thursday.  Soph stood in her room, wondering what to wear.  She loved to experiment and combined his clothes in many ways. Eventually she decided to wear a black skirt she had bought some time ago and had not worn it more than twice. She put it on to see what she looked like, and meanwhile Avery entered the room.

- Wow - Avery said

- What.

- I... I... You are beautiful.

- Thank you. I wonder if I should wear it tomorrow or put on something else.

- You should definitely wear it.

* Friday *

The day of the party has finally come. The girls only had a few hours to get prepared and go to the address Savannah gave to them. Soph was wearing her skirt and Avery wore black pants and shirt. They looked at each other and smiled.

- We look good- Soph said

They got in the car and headed to Savannah's house. After a long drive they were there.  The house seemed huge.  The yard was full of people, some of them were already drunk. Savannah Bree stood out from the crowd of dancing people.  She looked stunning in the white skirt she wore. She saw the girls and walked over to them.

-Heyуу, you came- Savannah said, hugging Avery

-Yes we did.

She pulled away from her and looked at Soph.

- Ahh Sophia. You look good.

- Thanks, you too.

-Let's get something to drink and show you around my house.

They walked to the table, and one of Savannah's friends went to them.

- Sav, will you introduce me to this beautiful girl- the girl said looking at Soph.

- This is Sophia Mosca.  She's new here and I'm sure she's looking for friends.

- Hi Soph, I'm Ava.

- Hello-She said, extending her hand to shake hands.

While Ava and Soph were talking, Savannah and Avery were walking around the house. They went to the kitchen with French windows.  Everything was visible from there, and Avery was watching Ava.  She didn't like how close she was to her girl.

- So Avery, what do you do in your free time?

- Every time I do something different, I can't stop at something specific.

- That's cool. Do you like to surfing?

- Yes, i love it but I haven't surfed in a long time.

- One day we should  go surfing together.  I know an amazing place.

- We will do it.
Savannah didn't like how Avery didn't take her eyes off of Soph as they talked and offered to her to go to the pool, but she refused and went to Soph.

AN: Hello, hello. Do you like the way the story goes?  I personally can't wait for the next parts.  I'm also sorry I didn't upload anything on the weekends, but now I'm going to try my best to stick to my schedule. Vote and comment  what you think will happen in the next part. Love y'all.