11

POV Avery:

I woke up and it was early. I decided to make breakfast. While I was making breakfast, I heard Soph's phone ringing. It was too early even for her, and I didn't know who it might be. I went to the living room and picked up the phone.

- Who is it?

- Oh Avery you are here already.

- Ava?

- At it's finesse.

- Why you calling Soph so early? Did something happened?

- Actually no, i know that she is running in the morning and i wanted to run with her.

- It's way too early and she said she skip a day. She is tired.

- I didn't know that. I'm sorry.

- No problem. I have to hang up your phone. I'm making breakfast and I don't want to burn the eggs.

I hung up and went back to my work. I made pancakes, eggs and her favorite avocado toast. I went to her room to see if she was still asleep. I went in quietly and sat on the bed. She was wrapped in a blanket and sleeping peacefully.

- Soooph- i said louder to wake her- Wake up!

- Leave me aloooone.

She definitely needed more sleep. But it was time to get up.

- Oh okay, I'll pack up and go home again.

- Wait, NO.

- Well then I'll be waiting for you in the kitchen.

- Noo, come here.

I turned and looked at her. She was still covered with the blanket, and that was good for me because she couldn't see that I was blushing.

- Don't be shy, come here.

I sat on the bed again, she showed her head and pulled me under the blanket.

- You said you wanted to be alone.

- I can say a lot of things.

- Like what?

- One day you will understand.

My God. I did my best to ignore those words but I couldn't. She stood up and stood in front of me.
She seemed completely calm.

- Ava is throwing a party today, do you want to go?

- I don't know, do you want to?

- I want but do you want?

- If you want, i want too.

We went to the kitchen and had breakfast. I don't know what was happening to me but I couldn't stop looking at her. You know how everyone says you've found the person you're willing to spend the rest of your life with when you can't stop thinking about him. I love the way she listen to me and  didn't interrupt me, like every word of mine was important to her. I love the way she make me feel. I really don't know what I'm going to do if something happens to her.

- What are you thinking about?

- Stuff.

- Okay, stop thinking about these things and come help me choose what to wear.

- You don't know what to wear again?

- Yes.

- Soph- i looked at her and pulled my chair closer to her- How many times do I have to tell you that you look beautiful in everything?

- That's not true.

- It is true.

- You want to tell me that even now I look beautiful?- she stood up and I looked at all over her . She was wearing a baggy t-shirt and shorts.  Her eyes were puffy and her hair was tied in a small tousled ponytail.

- You look amazing.

- You are crazy-she patted me on the shoulder and went to her room.