17

POV Soph:

The next morning I woke up later than I intended.  I headed to the bathroom but felt my arms around my waist. I turned and saw that Avery was huddled around me.

- Where are you going? - her voice was hoarse from sleep, her hair was a mess and her eyes were swollen. Is it strange that she was even more attractive like this?

- To the bathroom.

- Can you stay a little longer, please?

- Well, i can take a shower later, but im also hungry.

- I promise I'll make you the most delicious breakfast in the world later.

- Well, im even more hungry now.

- You can wait- she pulled me back into bed and got on top of me. She looked me in the eyes, then my lips and then my neck. It seemed like she was exploring every little part of my face and neck. She got closer and i could feel her breath on my skin, she looked back at my lips and put her hands on my cheeks then kissed me softly. Ava entered the room and interrupted us, Avery pulled away from me and looked at her.

- Am i interrupting something or i can come in? - Ava asked without looking at us.

- No no, we didn't do anything, come in- i said.

- I want to take her somewhere- Ava said sitting on the bed - But i want it to be more special and i have no idea what she likes to do.

- She loves to watch the stars, take her out tonight- Avery said taking her out of the room.

- Avery what are doing? - I asked.

- We have work to do.

- No, we don't let her stay here- i looked at her and i can say that she was mad.

- Listen, im mad at you, but im going to make you the breakfast of your dreams.

She left the room and Ava sat on the bed.

- Is she mad at you for real?

- No, she is a big baby and she can't be mad at me.

- That's good, so is it really true that she likes to watch the stars?

- Yes, she said it last night.

- I already know what my plans are for tonight- she got up and headed to the door- Do you need something?

- Actually i want to know when we will leave?

- Probably tomorrow morning,why?

- I really like it here, the atmosphere, the view, the fresh air, honestly I don't want to leave.

- Well, i have another pair of keys for here, do you  them?

- Yes, I will be really grateful to you.

- No need, I'll give them to you later.

POV Avery:

In fact, I wasn't mad, how could I be mad at her. While I was making breakfast, Leah came and she didn't looked well. She grabbed an apple from the bowl on the plot and sat on the ground. This girl really liked to sit or lie on the ground.

- What's wrong?

- Nothing- she said without looking at me.

- Do you know what, i don't really know you, but one thing that i know about you is that you can't lie. Tell me what's wrong.

- I... I just want attention. My own cousin doesn't pay attention to me, you and Soph are in your own space and Evelyn... Actually i don't want anything from her. She is the one that spend the night with me.

- Wait, what?

- Oh Avery we didn't do anything wrong. After the dinner we went up on the roof and watched the stars.

- Wait, why i think you like her?

- Eww no, disgusting. I just want to know who Ava is messing with.

- Messing?

- Yes, there is something in Evelyn that i don't like.

- Huh, she is nice, she cares about Ava and she knows everything about the stars.

- Yes, yes only good things.

- You said you want attention, let's do something later.

- What can you do that I can't do?

- Well, i can cook, paint, do everything crazy and i can skate.

- You can skate?

- Yes i can.

- Will you teach me, please, please, please?

- Okay, i will.

- Thanks- she said and went to her room.