8

Soph woke up because her phone was ringing. It was Ava. She wanted to see her and talk about something. The girl got out of bed and saw that she was already alone. She got dressed and walked to the park.

- Hi- Ava said.

- Hello. For what do you want to talk about?

- That night when you were at the party ... After you left, Savannah and I talked about you.

- And what? People are always discussed.

- Yes, but it's different. She wants me to go out m with you more often so she can spend more time with Avery. I don't know if you noticed, but she only wants Avery for herself.

Soph said nothing. She was speechless after hearing it. She didn't know what to say.

- I don't want to mess with your "relationship" with Avery, I see there's something between you guys and I don't want to bother you.

- Do you know what's funny? Avery thinks you want to be with me and she gets annoyed. I also said that there was nothing like that but she denied it.

- There is nothing like that. I behave like that with everyone new in the neighborhood. I want them to feel good when they talk with me.

- That's what im talking about but she thinks you're flirting with me.

- You're a good girl, Soph. You deserve to be surrounded only by good people. I want you to know that if you have a problem with Savannah, tell me. I know how to deal with her.

While they were talking, a girl came. Soph looked at her. She was tall, with brown hair.

- Here is my favorite cousin- the girl said.

- Soph this is my cousin Leah, Leah this is the girl I told you about.

- Nice to meet you - said the girl extending her hand to shake hands.

After standing in the park for a while, Soph decided to leave. It was late and she was tired. Ava and Leah sent her to them. Now when she was walking with them, she felt even smaller.  The two girls were very tall for their age.

- Well, we've already arrived. Thank you for sending me home.

- You're welcome. When Avery returns we can go out.

- We'll definitely go out- said Soph, and went inside. She went to her room and went to bed.