5

-Avery, Avery wake up- Soph said trying to wake up the girl.

- What? What you want?

- I'm going to run. Do you want to come with me?

- I want but im really tired. Can we go later?

- It will be hot later.

- I have a suggestion for you.  Now you will go to run and I will sleep. When you get back we'll pick up some things and go to the beach.

- It's sound great.

Soph went to run and returned an hour later.  She  went into her room and saw that Avery was still asleep. She walked quietly to the bed and sat down next to her. " What would i do without you?" She thought, moving a lock of hair from her face.

- What time is it?

- 10:30 but we have time.

Avery pulled the girl close to her and hugged her. They stayed in this position for a while.

- I can stay here all day.... - Avery said- but we have to get up and get ready.

- Really? I thought we wouldn't go today.

- It's not funny Soph. You know how much i like to cuddle especially with you but now get your ass up and put on your swimsuit. I'll be at the kitchen making breakfast.

In half an hour they were both ready.  On their way to the beach, Avery received a call from an unknown number.

- Heyy Avery, it's Savannah.

- Savannah? Where did you get my number?

- You gave it to me. Don't you remember.

- Oh yes, i forgot. So what do you want.

- I missed your voice and decided to call you- the girl said laughing - I'm joking. I'm at the beach and the waves are huge. Do you want to come.

- Actually - she was interrupted

- You promised to me.

- Okay, okay. I'll come but with Soph too.

- Good. I'm with Ava. She'll be happy to see her again.

Avery didn't like the fact that the girl who was trying to "steal" Soph from her would be there, but she couldn't refuse. Fifteen minutes later, they were in the parking lot on the beach and saw Savannah waiting for them on a bench.

- Where is your surfboard? - Savannah asked.

-I had no plans to surf today and didn't take it.

- No problem, you'll take mine.

After the long day on the beach, the girls went home, took a shower and watched a movie. Soph was so tired that she fell asleep in Avery's arms. Someone knocked on the door and Avery went to check who it was. It was late and nobody knows that Soph live here. It was Savannah. She looked scared so Avery invited her inside. They went to the kitchen and Avery gave her a glass with water.

- Can you tell me what's happening. From where you know Soph's address and that we are at home.

- I- I was running and heard someone screaming from the house down the street. I went to see what happening. Some boys were fighting and they saw me. They saw me and i got scared so k ran away. I saw that the window is open so I came here. I didn't know Soph lives here.

- Okay, that makes sense. Do you want more water or.... I don't know, call the police?

- No, no. I don't want to involve the police.

- Okayyy but how you'll go back home?

- I don't know.... Can i stay here for tonight.

Avery looked to Soph. She was sleeping. She went to her and took her in her arms. She took her to her room and put her on the bed then she returned to Savannah with a blanket and pillow.

- You'll sleep here. If you need something we are right there.

- Avery - the girl said taking Avery's hand- Thank you for helping me.

- No problem. Now go to sleep.