14

POV Soph:

Some time passed after what happened on the beach and we were happy together but we decided not to tell everyone yet. For now, only Ava and Leah knew about us. With each passing day, I felt how much happier I was. Every day I thought about with what would she surprise me today, she was like a little box full of secrets and every day it she surprises me with one of them. So here am I, thinking again.

- I think you're on another planet- Avery said sipping from his cup of coffee- Good morning beautiful, how did you slept?

For several days I could not sleep peacefully. I dreamed strange things and some of them had already happened to me, others not.

- Like any other night.

- Was it bad?

- No, it was about us, but i couldn't remember what it was about exactly.

- Are you sure you're okay?

- I'm fine, really, everything is fine.

- Okay, I'll take a shower and we can go out after that if you want.

- I prefer to stay at home today. We can watch a movie or do something else.

- Whatever you want, my love. - she stepped closer and kissed my forehead then she headed to the bathroom. I heard someone knocking on the door and checked who it was. It was Ava with a big box of pizza.

- Surprise- she said.

- What are you doing here?

- Well, I was nearby and decided to see what you were doing.

- With a big box of pizza? Good. Come in.

She went inside and put the pizza on the table.

- Do you want something to drink?

- Water, please.

We both sat in the living room and started looking for a movie. Avery came and sat with us.  We stopped at a comedy movie that I didn't pay much attention to.

- Guys are you free tonight? - Ava asked.

- Yes, but we don't want to go anywhere. Why?

- Me, Leah and a few other friends will get together and watch movies, you can come too.

- I don't know, do you want to go?- i asked Avery.

- Why not. We will do the same here anyway.

- Okay, we'll be waiting for you.

- Are you leaving now?- Avery asked Ava.

- Yes, I have a little work to do and I have to do it.

- Oh yeah, you and your work- i said.