Chapter 24

Kim's view:

When he asked me to be his girlfriend, I didn't now what to say. He did take me out. I guess that counts, right?

I looked at him. "Gosh, for some reason I just can't say no.." I looked down.

"Since you can't say no, are you saying yes?" He chuckled, brushing my hair away from my face.

I pulled the cover over us. We was under the covers.

Breathing hard for air. Every time he exhaled threw his nose, it would it my face making it cooler under the blanket.

"Like I said, I can't say no!" I smiled, catching my breath.

"I'll take your answer as a yes!" He laughed, pulling me even closer to him.

I felt warm. But just a slight of awkwardness hit me. I wonder if he felt a little strange?

I ignored my sudden awkward feeling and enjoyed the night with Ji Yong.

••••4 months later••••

I was working over at Roberts and Ji was finishing up his tour in Japan. I actually liked this job. I don't get paid because I'd rather do it for free. Plus, Ji? Never mind. But anyways.

I was almost done with my job. I finished cleaning, giving him his medicines, and what ever else.

We had dinner with his granddaughter. And boy she was super happy about meeting the boys. I would be too if I had not known GD for half his life. I think I have fangirl moments around him sometimes. Like when he flips his hair from his face? Yeah I just want to scream, run over to him, and hug him tight!

Robert interrupted my thought.

"You can go now, thank you for your help. And also, give G-Dragon this."

He handed me a box. "He told me to hold on to the damn thing!'

'Well, do you know what it is?" I asked curiously.

"Mmm, no sorry!" He looked at me handing me the box.

I grabbed the box walking out putting my coat on.

It was getting cold outside.

I walked over to the house and seen Tae Yang knocking on the door.

"Tae?" I walked closer. "What's up?"

"I was coming to talk to you."

"Okay, well lets go in and talk."

I pulled my key out and unlocked the door.

GD is on a solo tour, so I had Tae to keep me company. Sometimes Dae Sung. But usually Tae came more.

I turned to Tae after I sat on the couch. "So, what's shaking bacon?"

He laughed. "I just got bored sitting by myself that's all!"

"I would say the same but I've actually been quit entertained today." I smiled, crossing my legs.

"The temptations getting worse every time I see-" he stopped looking away.

"What? See what? YAH! Don't stop in the middle of a sentence! Makes people more curious! More particular, ME!"

He smiled looking at. "When I see you."

My mouth dropped. I didn't know what to say. More yet, think!

He came closer to me, grabbing my chin softly and laying his lips on mine.

Honestly, I wanted to pull away. But for some reason my body wasn't letting me. Only thing to do was speak up.

"TAE!"

He broke the kiss and looked at me. "What?"

"You kissed me?"

He smiled. "You didn't pull away which means you enjoyed it!"

He laced his fingers around my neck pulling me in for another kiss.

"Tae don't do this? Ji Yong is your friend?"

"What does any of this half to do with it?"

We haven't told any of the members about us dating.

"Uh, well, umm?" I thought deep, looking for a excuse.

Your probably wondering why I won't tell? Well because Ji wants to announce it to all of them when they go on their next tour. He also wants to tell the fans, but thinks they won't approve. Which he is truly wrong. If he'd answer fans he would now they want him to be happy.

Oh sorry, got off track. Anyways.

"Huh? What does our friendship have to do with me kissing you?"

"Maybe, maybe because, maybe because he likes me as well! I don't want you guys fighting! It would ruin your friendship and possibly the group?"

"No it wouldn't, I really like you. There is no way he likes you more then me!"

"Don't doubt it!"

"Well I am!"

He leaned in again but this time kissing my neck. Which is my sweet spot.

He kissed my neck softly. I let a soft moan escape from me, closing my eyes in enjoyment.

"You like that?" He whispers softly in my ear. Which sent a tingly sensation down my spin.

"I can't lie, I do!" I whispered back.

He continue to kiss my neck, then moving down to my shoulder.

"Say TaeDaddy if I hurt you!" He looked up at me winking.

He went lower kissing my inner thigh threw my pants.

He continue to kiss as he unbuckled my pants, pulling them down far enough so he could kiss my thigh without my jeans.

I moaned again, looking down at him.

"Tae, I think we should stop!"

"Why," he said still kissing my thigh going further up.

"Because it's bad!" I whispered.

"Then we can be bad together!"

COMMENT and VOTE.

Also comment your ideas on what I should do!