Chapter 14

Kim's view:

We woke up, I showered and did everything a girl does. We went to the YG building. I sat in the lounge as I heard them practicing. I sighed as I waited.

I started twirling my hair, I looked to my side and seen some magazines, they were YG ones. I decided since I had nothing else to do but read them.

I came across a page that was news on BIGBANG. On the second page had gossips. I scanned threw and came across a little paragraph about G-Dragon gossip. I read one part

'G-Dragon is known to have a relationship with CL from 2NE1'

My eyes widen. It couldn't be GD and CL only liked each other as brother and sister.

I threw the magazine down and sunk into my seat. I looked towards the door they all entered as someone came out. It was T.O.P., he walked over to me.

"You look upset?" His husky voice asked me. I felt my cheeks burn.

"Me? No? What? I'm fine!" I chuckled nervously.

"Okay? Um, why aren't you in there? With GD? You guys stick together like glue!" He laughed sitting in the empty seat beside me.

"I just thought maybe we needed a little time apart you know! Not that we aren't friends but I need some space."

He nodded his head. "I understand," he rubbed his back neck. "Well since your trying to get some space does this mean I can't ask you on a date?" He looked down.

"Uh," I was speachless. "I-I don't mind going on a date with you!" My checks started burning again, this time I know you can see me blushing.

He looked up at me. "Really!" He cleared his throat. "I mean, great! Um, so how about tomorrow night around 8:30?" His eyes locked on mine.

"That would be exactable," I smiled. "And where are we going?"

"Ha, well I can't tell you! I want to surprise you!" He smiled will getting up. "Don't worry! You'll love what I have planned!" He winked and turned around back into the practice room.

I sat back into my chair, sinking further into it remembering how I just got asked on a date by T.O.P.

I never thought I would say yes to him but after last night, seeing GD would be very, awkward. I still like him and all but I feel as if we went to far. My cheeks started burning as I thought of last night.

I heard the practice room open again. I quickly looked up to see GD coming out, wiping his sweat away from his face. He smiled at me. I gave him a quick smile and looked down. Gosh, I feel so awkward towards him. And he didn't make it any better as he sat beside me.

"What's wrong?" He put his arm around my shoulder.

"Um, c-can you put your arms down cause uh, your B/O not attractive!" I said holding my nose trying to remove his arm.

"Oh my bad!" He said removing his arm. He put his face where I was looking at. "What's wrong Kim?"

"Nothing, I'm just, uh hungry!" I said turning my attention to something else. "Oh yeah and um tomorrow I have something to at 8:30, so I won't be there from 8:30 until I return home."

He nodded and got on his knees in front of me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Something's wrong though! You won't even look at me? Did I do something wrong?"

I shook my head. "No, but excuse me I have to use the bathroom."

He moved so I could get up. I hurried to bathroom without looking back.

I locked the door and sat in the corner. I let a few tears out.

"I shouldn't have done that, we! We shouldn't haven't have done that! We've put out friendship in jeopardy." I wiped the falling tears. "I don't know what to do.." I sniffled. "Kim! Your so stupid! Letting your feelings get in the way of the best friendship in the world." I leaned my head against the wall.

I heard a soft knock on the door.

"It's occupied in here!" I practically screamed.

"It's Tae Yang! Kim, I heard you talking. Do you need someone else to talk to beside yourself?"

I shot up! I cleared my face. My make-up was smeared.

"Uh, yeah give me a minute." I said quickly wiping my far and fixing my make-up.

I exited out of the bathroom, Tae Yang was standing beside the door. I gave him a weak smile. He put his hand on my waist and walked me to a different room.

"What room is this?" I looked around, taking in the view.

"It a room I come to, when I feel down. And I heard you talking to yourself. What happen?" He sat down on the light but dark green sofa.

"I did something that shouldn't have happen, with my best friend." I looked down.

"Ah, well, I honestly don't know..but I can say that working your friendship around that won't be easy! Cause if you did that with this friend then that means you have feelings for each other that are strong. And going back to friend won't be as easy. So your stuck between being with this friend or loosing this friend. Cause once that's done it's done Kimmy!" Finally taking a breath he looked at me.

I was wordless. He walked up to me giving me a big hug. I hugged back.

"I don't want to loose this friendship I have with this person." I said letting a tear escape.

"I can tell." He broke the hug. "Trust me, you guys will get around this. If you both decided not to date then the feelings will be remain. So you have a good chance of keeping this friendship." He smiled patting me on my back before leaving out.

What wise words from a guy like Tae Yang.

*********

Comment and vote!

And a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHEUNG- HYUN!!! Aka T.O.P.

I'm sure you spell it this way..right?