Chapter 8

G-Dragons view:

After she left the room I gave myself a pat on the back. Hoping maybe now she will she I'm tired of being stuck in the friends zone. I've known her for ever and now I think me and her can take it to the next level. I exited my room heading to the bathroom.

I put my hand on the knob and jiggled it. It was locked. I heard the shower turn on. I never get why she does that? She puts on a outfit and if she doesn't like it she changes. I walked away from the bathroom and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge hoping to find a apple or maybe even a orange. Nothing..! I sat down at the kitchen table looking at all the China collections I had. Hmm, some of these use to be Kim's grandmothers. She holds them dear so I bought a case for them to be in before we meet back up in America.

About 20 minutes passed and Kim made her way out of the bathroom. I peaked around the corner. She had on a low cut light purple V neck with white leather skinny jeans. She also had on her white heels that made her come past my shoulder a little bit. Kim was short. Without heels she came below my shoulder. She curled her hair which came about mid back. She done her make-up to.

She glanced over at me. "Oh! Was I in there to long?" I shook my head.

She walked towards me. I could already smell her perfume. It was Japanese Cherry Blossom. I inhaled the scent. It smelled amazing. I gave her a side smile. She noticed and blushed. She came over to the table sitting down with me.

"Like the new perfume?" I nodded my head. "Oh, and please save me the embarrassment and go get dressed into something better then sweats!"

I laughed and got up and made my way to my room. I walked over to my closet. "Hmm, what to wear?" I had a closet filled with multiple outfits, but which best suited the one Kim was wearing today. I came across my black sparkling vest from the 'Heartbreaker' video and decided since she dressed in light colors I would dress in dark. I pulled out the vest and a pair of black leather skinnies. I threw them on and brushed my hair into a wild but nice hairstyle. I sprayed Axe chocolate on and threw on my cheetah printed high-tops. I walked quickly to the bathroom and checked myself to make sure I was satisfied with how I looked. I was. I walked out, and Kim turned around.

"Gosh! Anymore cologne and you could have me smelling that for the rest of my life!" She winked at me. I blushed.

She gave me a "I'm ready to go" look I nodded and we left out for something to eat.

I decided on taking her to a breakfast place she would be familiar with. Her eyes became big as she was content with my choice.

"Boy GD don't you know how to speak a girls language! Mmm McDonalds!" She smiled.

I pulled in threw the drive threw, I didn't want to go in and get caught up with any fans. I was trying to enjoy the day with Kim. I looked over to her will she ordered. She was cute. I mean, she was always cute but when she thinks its very cute. She turned her attention towards me and I quickly turned my head to the menu.

"Do you want anything?" I looked at her again.

"No Thanks. No offense to McDonalds, but I'm not a junk food person."

She laughed then ordered what she wanted. We pulled around to the front I paid and handed her the food. She quickly started eating it. I drove off. She finished. I wanted to kiss her again but she didn't seem as if she was interested in me. I felt bad I did it.

"Um, I'm sorry about the kiss. I- I got carried away.." It was silent. Then she spoke.

"It's fine. I honestly enjoyed it." I stopped the car and pulled over to the side. "Really?"

******

AN: I don't know how to spell some things so if I spelled something wrong I'm sorry. Plus I don't know any breakfast restraunts in Korea so I just used my all time favorite McDonalds. But anyways comment and vote! Thanks for reading!