Chapter 21

G-Dragons View:

After I hung up with Kim I decided to mess with Gaho until she got home. It was late and I didn't want her to get into any trouble. Knowing Kim, she has a mouth.

"Gaho, come here boy, come here."

He came over to me with his tail wagging fast. He had his squeaky toy in his mouth so I decided to take it out and play with him.

About 10 minutes passed when I got a call from a number I didn't know.

"Hello?"

"Hi, this is Nurse Trina calling from Seoul Saints Hospital. Um, your number was on Ms. Kimmieko Emergency list. She had a car accident and we was letting you know. So if you don't mind coming down to the E.R to sign some papers and everything."

"Uh, okay. Is she hurt? Really really bad?"

"No, luckily she had the car that saved her life with a air bag. The only harsh injury she has is her abdominal area. Other then that she only has a few bruises."

"Okay well I will be there in a few."

"Okay, thank you for your time."

I hung up the phone. I had a feeling something would go bad. I threw on some pants and got into the other car and drove to the ER.

When I got there they told me she was sleep. So I sighed the few papers. It asked me her birth date, if she had any allergies, and some more people that they can call when something happens again. I put Dong Young Bay, Sung Cheun-Hyun, and Dae Sung. I didn't put Seung-Chan because he couldn't handle pressure like that. Especially if its Kim.

About 3 hours past before the nurse came in and got me. I walked fast going to the room. She was sitting up. She didn't look bad, she only had a bruise on her cheek, which should disappear in no time.

I say down and asked her how she was and what he doctor said. She turned her face from mines.

"Kim? Is it something bad? Cause if so you should let me know?"

"It's nothing bad," she laughed looking at me. "I'm fine. I can leave now if I wanted to."

"Are you sure? I can try and get you admission papers."

"Yeah, please I'm ready to leave."

"Okay." I got up and asked the nurse for the papers to sign her out.

She handed them to me. I decided since I had the nurse I'd ask her if Kim had and further injuries I should now about.

"Excuse me, uh is there any others that are worse?"

"No sir, and plus we have to keep anything the patient says she doesn't want said to any one else private. So if you want to know anything further you have to ask her. We can't." She smiled then walked behind the desk answering the phone.

I walked back to the room. Kim already had her clothes on.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, just-" she bent over on the bed holding her stomach. "Ah they said I had a bad hit in the stomach, damn! It hurts to!" She laughed.

How can she laugh in so much pain, I'd be in tears right now.

"Okay, well lets go."

I laced my arm in hers helping her to the car.

We got in and drove to the house.

•••••

We arrived at the house. Kim got out before me and was already in the house. I walked in a minute after her. She was no where in sight. I threw the keys on the table and walked up stairs. She was in her room. I walked I'm and she was unpacking her stuff.