Chapter 20

Kim's View:

When he handed me the rosary and reminded me that's what I wanted when I was asked out. I looked between the gift and him. Should I say yes? I don't know. I have feelings for Ji Yong and Cheung-Hyun. So, what do I do.

I looked at him. He had hopeful eyes. I didn't want to break his heart, so the only way out of this was to tell him I needed time to think because I think it's too soon.

"Ji, I love the necklace," I handed him the box. "But I need sometime to think because I think it's just a little to early. I'm not saying no, nor am I saying yes. I just need to think."

He nodded. "That's fine. I can wait as long as it takes until you answer me. Just, whenever your ready to give me your answer just approach me anytime, any where." He looked down at the box.

"Okay, well I guess I'll start thinking. I'm going to take a drive." I smiled and dismissed myself.

I didn't drink much alcohol, so I was fine to drive.

I sighed as I sat down. What I hard decision. I really like G but also I like T. So what to do, I don't want to hurt G because I know how he'll act if I said no to him. He wouldn't show to practice, probably even mourn hisself. And for TOP on the other hand, I don't know him all well to know how he would react. That narrows it down.

I shut the car door and decided to drive to a little park up town Seoul.

I arrived there within 5 minutes. I got out and started walking, I had my phone on me just incase something went wrong. Ji is on speed dial. So, anyways. I walked threw the park taking in the pretty view.

I looked down at the side walk as I strolled threw the park. I bumped into someone, they caught my arm before I feel and busted my shit!

I looked up. It was a tall, light skinned boy. His color skin tone was the same as Chris Browns. He had long dreads, I couldn't see his eye color because it was dark, but they were not brown, they seemed lighter.

I thanked him.

"It's fine, I should've been looking, I was just to busy texting!"

His voice was smooth but deep, not to deep like TOPs. But it was good toned.

"Oh, we'll make mistakes in life." I smiled.

"Vary true. What's your name?"

"Oh, Kimmieko, but your more then welcome to call me Kim, everyone calls me that. What's your?"

He laughed, "Mines is Antonio, but every just calls me Tone!"

"Oh, cute."

"Yeah, you think so?"

I blushed. "Uh, ha yeah!"

He threw his arm on my shoulder. "Well, lets walk around together!"

We walked around for a moment. We walked past a street light. I looked up quickly to see his eye color. It was a

light blue.

"Damn!" I covered my mouth.

"What's up?" He stopped and looked at me.

"Uh, you have really nice eyes!"

"Thanks, you to!"

I blushed again.

We walked around for awhile. I can say he's cute. He had on white beater, so I could see how toned he was, which was a nice tone. That's probably where he got that name. Also he had many tattoos. But one caught my attention. A dragon wrapped around a skull blowing fire the opposite way.