Chapter 10

G-Dragon's view:

I was talking to Tae Yang until I looked over at Kim who was holding a conversation with Dae Sung. I quickly looked away to Tae Yang, who was asking me something.

"Am I right?"

He laughed elbowing me. I let out a giggle to assure him I was listening. When I looked back over at Kim and Dae, he giving her look. I wondered what she had said to him. I walked over to them leaving Tae Yang in mid conversation.

"What's wrong," he looked up at me.

"Nothing um, I was talking about the comeback."

"I still say it's to early for one." Dae looked at Kim the same way again.

"Dae? Can you stop looking at her that way. I'm sure your making her uncomfortable?"

She got up. "No, it's fine. I must've said something to him he didn't like. I can understand." She walked off over to Tae Yang and started talking. I turned back to Dae Sung who looked disappointed.

"What is your problem? Before you was cheerful and happy to see her?"

"She was trying to keep us from the comeback!"

"No she wasn't she only saying it was to early!" He shook his head and got up.

"Well, she's your friend, and no offense but I hope it stays that way. If she's not supportive as a friend then what makes you think she could be supportive as a girlfriend or wife."

He walked away disappearing into the hallway.

The words he said sunk deep into my thoughts. How could he say that. After I told him she was saying it was a bit early. I cleared my mind and walked over to Tae and Kim.

"Yeah! And I totally like your dance in 'I'll be there' more when you was shirtless." She winked at him, making him blush.

"Well thank you. Hey G, you looked pissed?" He concentrated on my face.

"I'm fine." Throwing a fake smile on face to seem believable. He nodded and started talking to Kim once again. They were so deep into their conversation it was like I was a ghost. I frowned and walked over to T.O.P that was walking towards where Dae Sung went. "Hey, what are you doing," I asked him.

He looked up at me, "Dae texted me asking me to come to him." He started walking.

"Whatever he going to say about Kim isn't true, see him and Ki-" he put his hand up.

"Leader or not, I have to go up and see what he wants. He seemed mad when he texted me. And whatever she did must've been something, cause he doesn't get mad to easily." He walked off, disappearing into the dark of the stairs.

I sighed making my way over to Kim who was seating on the couch, on her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked her softly. She looked up at me with a smile.

"Nothing, just playing temple run, why what's up." She had a questioning look on her face.

"I was wondering, if maybe, well could I-" before I could finish T.O.P came storming down the stairs.

"Ji Yong! Talk! Now!" I looked over at Kim who was just as frighten as I was.

*******

Tried to make it interesting. I'm working in my suspense to see if I can keep people wondering until I write the next part! Comment if I'm doing good or not lol in another not comment and vote until next chapter PEACE! :^*