Chapter 3

Kim's view:

I looked out my bedroom window, Ji Yong was back. He was taking forever with my food. I ran down the stairs to the front door. He hasn't came in yet. He open the door and I scared him by accident.

"AAHYA!!! Gosh, Kim? Couldn't be more patient like every other normal girl?"

I laughed and grabbed the bag. "Nah, I'm different from every 'normal' person you know." I stuck my tongue out and ran to the kitchen like a 3 year old. I sat the bag down on the marvel counter top. The kitchen was a light green, with green grape designs on the walls.

I sat down in the chair near the counter. "Uh, I've been thinking about something..but I don't know if you want to do it though?"

Did he just? Wait hold up. Kim let him finish! "Whatchu been thinking about?" I asked quickly.

"Uh, Seung-Ri and Dae Sung want me and Tae Yang to move back to Seoul?"

Ugh, I moved from there for so many reasons! Even after that text he still wants to go back? "Um, are you sure that's a good idea, I mean you guys got a text saying-" he cut me of.

"Yeah, I know. And we are not quitters! We are going to make a comeback!"

I looked at him sheepishly. "It's only been like 2 years...and you think now is the perfect time? Wait like another, I don't know 1 year! Maybe 2?"

He started playing with the straw laying beside his arm. "But, I miss being around my Hyueng's." He looked down sadly. Aww!

"Ugh, okay when do we start packing?"

He scoffed. "Why pack? We can leave this stuff here! I have a house in Seoul! And we also have our apartment that YG wants us to move back in!" He smiled big going to the cabinets to get a cup.

"Uh, oh...k. When can we leave?"

He turned back around grabbing the soda on the stove. "Tomorrow if you'd like? You can quit your lame job! BIGBANG is back!" He laughed pouring his drink and putting it in the air.

I couldn't help but laugh, I mean he's so funny and cute to. To bad I don't know how he feels for me. I tried not to pout because he was looking at me like he could see straight threw me.

"What's wrong?" I snapped my head up to where our eyes meet. "Nothing, just thinking about how I'm going to tell my mother I'm going back to Korea!"

"Oh, want me to tell her? You know your mother loves me!" He smiled slightly grabbing my phone.

"Fine!" I smiled and watched him dial her number.

"It's ringing...shhh......hello......yes! It's me Ji Yong Kim's friend..........yeah she's fine......um I don't know I was calling to tell ya we're moving back to Seoul tomorrow.....huh.....yeah.....she's fine with it.......haha yeah bringing the BANG back.....haha okay I'll tell her to call you when she gets the chance....okay....okay....bye!" He hung up the phone. Well can't believe he really did that.

"Soo, she said?" I looked at him.

"SHE SAID OKAY!" He ran over to me giving me a back hug! "We are officially leaving America tomorrow!"

I hugged him back, finished my meal and got up. I stretched then left out the kitchen and on my way upstairs.

"Going to bed?" I nodded. He smiled them hugged me again. Lots of hugs today? I hurried up the stairs and climbed into bed. Ahh! Sleepy time. I shut my eyes.

Next morning Ji Yong woke me up. Waking up seeing his handsome face. Mmm, it's the best!

"Wake up! You only have 20 minutes to get ready!"

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I quickly washed my self up before I put on my yellow skinny's and my blue short sleeved shirt. I then ran into my room looking for my black boots. Which only came to my ankles. And I left my hair down. Sprayed myself with Vanilla perfume. I went down stairs and GD was waiting at the door.

He smiled. "Ready?" I nodded. "Okay!!! Lets go!"

***********************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I've been reading a lot of fanfictions SOOO! And plus I've been busy with school and also my other stories! But uh anyways! VOTE COMMENT! Peace out lovely V.I.Ps <3