Chapter 15

G-Dragons View:

As she walked away I shrugged lazily. I went back into the practice room, something was up and from the looks of it she wasn't going to tell me. I decided since she won't talk to me maybe she will talk to one of the other members. I made my mind up and decided to send Tae Yang since he is my best friend and will tell me everything she says.

"Yo, YB!" I said walking over to him.

He looked up at me and smiled

"What's up?" He tilted his head as look questionable.

"Can you go talk to Kim, she's acting really weird."

He nodded his head and got up. "If it's anything personal, and she asks me not to tell then I won't!" He laughed before exiting the room.

I sat beside Seung-Ri. Practice was going to be over soon so I thought about just leaving after Tae Yang came back.

T.O.P approached me.

"Hey, uh tomorrow ill be leaving practice early, I have some errands to run." He smiled slightly.

I nodded my head. "Okay that's fine!" I smiled and pulled my phone out. No new texts. I went threw my contacts seeing who I can ask to help me plan a date with Kim. Should I ask Dara? Or maybe Teddy? I doubt he's even good at romance. What about Se7en? He seems to know a lot about girl. Maybe if I get Se7en and Kim to spend at least a hour or two together, then he can figure out what she would want her first date to be. Perfect!

I smiled to myself as I texted Se7en. I leaned my head against the wall.

"You seem stressed?" Seung-Ri said from behind his hand.

"Yeah, just a little bit. Say, you wouldn't happen to know what Hyun is doing tomorrow now would you?"

He laughed. "Not a clue. And if I did, why would I tell you?" He turned his attention to T.O.P then to me.

"Because it would be helpful if I told the other member why he is going to absent."

"No, I don't know what he's doing, actually," he laughed. "He just said he was going to do errands!"

I smirked at his comment. Tae Yang was entering the room. I got up and walk over to him.

"Soo?" I looked at him hoping he had a answer to Kim's odd behavior.

"She told me," he paused dramatically "but it seems to deep and personal to tell anyone." He brushed me to the side as he walked over to sit.

I followed. "Why can't you just tell me what she's so.. Down about? I mean she's never going to tell me!"

He frowned. "Of course she won't, because your the reason she's so down. Something about your friendship being in jeopardy."

I sat in silence. Now I know why she was so eager to get away from me earlier. I need to let her know that we ca-

"She just... she doesn't want to loose the friendship you to have, she spoke in code so I wouldn't catch on to who she was talking about and what happen but, come on Ji Yong I'm not stupid! You guys," he looked around and then leaned forward to whisper "had sex, am I really not aloud to know what you do behind closed doors? I'm your friend man."

Interrupting my thoughts? Any ways, I don't want to loose our friend ship either. But I also have vary strong feelings for her.

I looked over at him finally jerking myself out of my thoughts. "Okay, well, only thing I have to say is, I really need to talk to her. And no, you are my friend but not everything's your business!" I chuckled, so he know I was being serious but not harsh.

He got up. "Well, I'm going home!" He grabbed his car keys and left out.

I decided it was time for me to go as well. I walked out of the practice room and looked around for Kim. I looked in the lounge, but did not find her. I resorted to calling her name.

"Kim? Kim? Oh Kim? Come on Kim we are leaving!? Kim?" I walked around, the only room I hadn't looked in was the room Tae was usually in. So I decided to check there.

I walked into the room. She was laying across the couch.

She looked peaceful.

I walked over to her and shook her softly.

"Kim?" I whispered. "Kim?"

She didn't wake up.

"Okay Kimmy if you don't wake up, I shall carry you to the car." I raised my eyebrow hoping she would laugh. Nothing.

I checked to make sure she was still breathing, which she was. I didn't know why she wouldn't wake up. But I carried her to the car.

Once I put her in the back seat, she mumbled something. And all I caught was a 'you'. I got in the drivers seat and drove off to the house.

~~~~

AN: can't leave people hanging for long. I told myself I wasn't going to update until I at least got more votes. But I decided maybe adding more can get more votes. But anyways next chapter won't be up until I get at least 5 votes. Not much to ask for, right?