Chapter 19

G-Dragons view:

We laid in the bed for awhile snuggled against each other. I was hoping at this point we were going to become something. I checked to see if Kim had fallen asleep. She was, so I got up quietly and went to the bathroom to shower.

I picked out some lazy clothes, a pair of Bart Simpson pj's and a white tee. I walked out and she was still passed out. I decided to go and get something to eat.

I headed down the down steps, there was a knock. I answered it. It was that old man Richard.

"Hello, are you going to invite me in or leave me standing out here in the sun?"

I sighed motioning him to come in. He came in and went to the living room taking a seat on the sofa.

"So?" I walked in there sitting down on the opposite side.

"So what? I thought we became friends!" He laughed then started to cough. "Oh lord, I came over here to see if you could help take care of me. Your young, and I'm sure you can move around to help me."

I looked over at him. Is he serious?

"What all do I have to do?"

"Just cook, clean, make sure I take my medicine, and help me get from the doctors and back."

"Okay, well I can assure you that I can't cook, I can have Kim help with that. And also, cleaning I can do! And the others I can do also."

"Will you do it? The pay is 375$!" He looked at me.

"Oh no, you don't have to pay me. But I will do it. Just let me talk to Kim and see if she will help!"

He smiled big showing his gums. "Thank you, I'll let my grandson know. He's going to the army in U.S.A so I need extra help!" He said 'Thank You' again but in Korean.

"Okay, well just let me know when we can start."

"Tomorrow if its no trouble. I have a appointment tomorrow."

I have practice tomorrow. Does this man not know Im in a band?

"Sir, have you heard of BIGBANG?"

"Why no young sir I haven't. Why?" He coughed.

"Just a wonder."

I heard the shower turn off upstairs. I didn't hear it turn on. Must be Kim. Before I knew it she came running down the steps.

"Ji.."

She stopped when she seen the old man.

"Kim, if its fine with you, Richard needs our help. And I can't cook, can you?"

"Yeah, American food..not Korean?"

He looked over at her. "That's good, I'm tired of eating things I have no idea what they are. No offense Mr?" He looked at me.

"Just call me GD!" I smiled.

"Okay Mr. GD. You can start tomorrow." He said looking between me and Kim.

"That's fine!" She smiled looking at him.

The old man got up and walked to the door opening it. "Thank you, but anytime you need to know something just come right next door."

We nodded and he left.

"Ji, your to nice."

"Well, maybe something good will come out of this experience."

"Does he know your in a famous group?" She looked at the door then back to me.

"Kim he's old? He doesn't know what's in!"