Chapter 2

Kwon's View:

She left upstairs. I walked over to the fridge to find myself something to drink. I was thirsty. I looked threw it over and over hoping to find something good. "There is nothing to drink in here. All there is is that stupid 'Pepsi' drink that Kim likes." I closed the fridge.

Kim came running down the steps. "Ji Yong, Tae Yang just called he said meet him at McDonalds."

Why would he want me to meet him there? Wait is she? "No he doesn't. Tae doesn't like there food, you do." She nodded.

"Yeah, and he said meet him there so you can bring me my food back!" She sounded so ghetto in that sentence.

Can't blame her she is part black. "Okay, fine. But this is the last time I will meet him to get you food!"

She chuckled. "Yeah, that's what you said last time when I made you meet him at Ruby Tuesday's!" She kept laughing going up the stairs.

I did say that, but for her I like to do things she says. Cause then hopefully one day she will understand that I'm not doing this out of kindness. I'm doing it because I like her.

I grabbed my car keys. "I'm out, I'll be back with your junk food!" I left out the door.

I got to my car and unlocked the door. It was hot so when I sat down on the seat my ass got burnt. "OW! Shit! Dammit! Can't believe I just did that!" I rubbed my bet hoping the burning would go away soon. After it stopped, I layer my hand softly on the seat to make sure it wasn't hot still. It wasn't. So I sat down, putting the keys in the ignition.

I meet up with Tae Yang at McDonald's. "Hey."

"Hey, here's Kim's food. I have something's to take care of that's why I asked her to have you meet me here. Other then that I could've brung it myself."

"It's okay, and I understand. Just don't know why she can't go and get it herself." he laughed agreeing with me.

"Well, if you guys where to ever get married and she got pregnant, looks like we'd be meeting here everyday!" We laughed. Then sat quietly.

"Well let me get her food back to her, she's waiting for it." He nodded. "Ight man, see you at practice tomorrow!" We dapped each other then left.

********************************

Sorry for this chapter being so short. Schools started back up and I have been busy but next chapter is sure to be long. And if I've trailed off from the first chapter let me know. Cause I was thinking of McDonald will typing this. Well do me a favor comment and VOTE!! Please -puppy eyes-

And im also looking for really cute covers! Kk bye