Alex's POV
I chuckle saying "who gets talked about the most?" May says "Zack and that idiot right there." Jack smiles and I say "whats getting you all the ladies, Jack?" Jack says "I don't know. They just like me" pushing his head into my hip. I chuckle saying "k" running my hand through his hair. May says "I don't know what they see in him." I say "me either" and Jack glares at me. I laugh saying "I'm kidding" squeezing his hand. May laughs saying "I need a guy that like skates, plays an instrument, or just does exciting and weird things like me." I chuckle saying "those are hard to find but maybe these guys will be hardcore or something." She says "don't hype me up. You'll spy on guys with me tomorrow, right?" I say "what if they seem approachable so we just make friends with them?" She says "lets do both." I say "deal." Jack says "no flirting with them, you're mine" wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckle saying "I won't, I'm not going to flirt with anyone" rolling my eyes. Jack tiredly says "and if they're really hot, invite them for a threesome." I chuckle saying "I don't know about that one, babe." He says "fine" making May chuckle. May says "hopefully they're cool." I say "mmm, yeah." I hear a deep voice in the hall way say "no, Lonny, you can't break into peoples rooms for pizza rolls." We laugh and May says "I'm gonna go say hi. They're new and that guys voice was really nice." I say "ok, go for it" and she walks out, immediately starting a conversation with what sounds like several guys. Jack says "thats it, I'm curious" getting up and putting a shirt on. I chuckle, getting up with him. I put my sweatshirt back on and he opens the door, randomly screaming, making other people scream. The group of guys talking to May look kind of alarm but they're chuckling at the same time. Zack comes out of his room saying "Jack, stop screaming before I rip your fucking head off." They look at each other and burst out laughing. I say "you guys are so weird" chuckling. May says "this is not what you think it is, thats my brother and his boy toy or whatever" laughing. I say "gee thanks, May" rolling my eyes. She says "he's my bestie and I keep him in my closet." One of the new guys says "would not want to go back there" making us all laugh. I say "me either" laughing. May says "these are all my children now. This is Andy, Lonny, CC, Jinxx, and Jake. They're my children." Andy says "I don't think I ever gave permission for this." Jinxx says "fuck it! I'll be your child." we laugh and Andy says "I'm sleeping for the next seven years. You're coming with me" grabbing Lonnys hand and finding their room. CC says "no fucking!" I hear a few "awwwws" then a few slaps and "owwws." We all laugh and I say "you aren't going to get too much quiet on this floor anyways." Jack says "you'll hear some fucking though, I warn you of that." May says "its hard being 1 of the few straight people on this floor." Jake says "it happens" chuckling. May says "yeah, quite a lot" nodding. Everyone goes to their rooms and Jack screams randomly. I say "shhh" kissing him and laying down, pulling my sweatpants and my sweatshirt off. Jack kisses me and lays down next to me. I lay my head on his chest and he mumbles "hi, handsome." I say "hi" burying my face in his chest. I kiss his chest and he shivers slightly. I smile, rubbing his side. I bite gently and he runs his hands through my hair. I bite my lip and he kisses my head, me kissing down his stomach. He pulls the blankets off, running his hand through my hair, and squeezing my shoulder. I softly kiss his stomach and I just keep teasing him. I palm him and he bites his lip, pulling my hair lightly. I bite gently and he smiles, whining quietly. I take his boxers off, kissing and biting gently below his waistline. I take him into my mouth, swirling my tongue slowly. He pulls my hair and I pull away, jerking him off. He shivers, mumbling "you're so good." I lick my lips, looking at him. I kiss his tip, licking gently, and he pulls my hair a little harder. I take him back into my mouth and he shifts his hips. I do this for a bit longer and he mumbles "I'm gonna cum" his hips thrusting up slightly, him pulling my hair. He groans quietly, mumbling "you're so good" moaning quietly. He says "fuck, I'm gonna cum" and I run my thumb over his tip, taking him back into my mouth. He cums, moaning quietly, and I swallow, him coming down from his high slowly. I pull away, smiling, and he pushing my hair back, running his finger through his hair. I kiss his stomach and I lean up to kiss him. He presses his tongue against mine as he kisses me. I groan quietly, kissing him. He smiles, saying "I like you" kissing my forehead. I mumble "I like you too" kissing him. I smile, pulling his boxers back on, and we slowly fall asleep.
The next day
"Come on everyone! Lets do this!" Mike yells "FUCK OFF, IM TRYING TO MAKE OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND, RIAN." Vic yells "SHUT UP, MIKE, I DONE CARE THAT YOU'RE GETTING LAID RIGHT NOW." Jack chuckles tiredly, mumbling "good morning, handsome" kissing me. I mumble "good morning, baby" kissing him. I get up and I shower, get dressed, and I open the door while I blow dry my hair. Jack sits on the sink counter, fixing his hair. I bite my lip, brushing my fingers through my hair. Jack says "you're so focused when it comes to your hair. Its cute" kissing me. I smile and I kiss him, rubbing his side. I finish fixing my hair I reach up to play with Jacks hair. He says "no!" I chuckle, saying "I'm just fixing it, baby" kissing his cheek. He kisses me and we leave. Rian says "how are you feeling, Jacky boy?" Jack says "better" smiling. Everyone comes out of their room, almost all of us wanting to scream at each other. Rian says "so angry today guys." Mike says "yeah cause you're annoying! I'm just kidding I love you, Rian." All the new guys come out, Andy saying "you guys are really loud, this normal or is everyone angry?" We laugh and I say "both." They all wear eyeliner and a little face paint. May runs down the hallway, tackling me to the ground. I groan saying "ribs, ouch" and she says "hi, Alex. I'm sorry!" I say "hi, May" groaning. I get up and Lonny says "you alright, dude?" I nod saying "I think so. You gotta stop doing that, I'm old." We all laugh and we all walk onto the main part of campus. We all talk for a little bit and then we go to our classes.