Alex's POV
I mumble "I don't know if I can do it today" looking at my phone. I have a missed call from my mom. Jack mumbles "you alright?" I shrug mumbling "shhh, I'm gonna call my mom" pressing the call button on my moms contact. She says "morning, Alex." I say "morning" yawning. I say "you called me, what for?" She says "I called you to let you know that I told the school that you wouldn't be in because didn't you have to do T yesterday?" I say "yeah, I did. Thank god. I am so hungry I might just die." Mom says "I know, you're welcome" chuckling. I say "I know, thanks cause I wouldn't of called myself, thank you." She says "you're welcome" chuckling. She says "ok, so, no school for you but you start tomorrow." I say "I know, I'll be there tomorrow" biting my lip. She says "I gotta get ready for work so I'll talk to you later." I say "ok, thank you" yawning. She hangs up and I mumble "I'm just a mess already" and Jack kisses my cheek saying "you're doing great, Alex" rubbing my back. I say "I'm hungry" getting out of bed and grabbing pizza from the fridge cause I think Jack put that there when I fell asleep. I run my hand through Jacks hair as I eat pizza with my other hand. I put my sweatshirt back on and I eat another piece of pizza. Jack rests his head on my thigh mumbling "I want a bite." I chuckle and I give him a bite of the slice I was eating. Jack says "you staying here all day?" I nod saying "yeah." He says "what are like the next day side effects?" I say "being really fucking hungry, tired, and horny like all at the same time. Really sweaty sometimes too but who knows, really emotional" chuckling, messing with his hair. Jack chuckles saying "I have to get up" groaning. He says "I'm hungry." I mumble "you're telling me" and he kisses me. He gets dressed and I hear a scream in the hallway and I think it was Kellin, he yells "NO, GIVE IT BACK YOU NASTY ASS BITCH." Jack and I laugh. Jack says "thats normally my alarm every morning. Someone screaming at someone. Kellin probably screaming at his sister to give a bracelet back or something." I laugh saying "nice." He kisses me saying "I wish you luck with your self, I'm free between 11 and 12 so I'll be back, ok?" I bite my lip, nodding. I mumble "I'll try." someone knocks on the door saying "hurry up, boy!" Jack says "give me a second, Rian!" He kisses me and I mumble "go, before you get dragged back into this bed." He bites my lip and leaves. I bite my lip, watching as he leaves. I hear a "where's Alex?" Jack says "he's sick, he'll probably be in tomorrow though." I eat almost this whole pizza then someone knocks on the door. I groan saying "who is it?" May says "its May, can I come in?" I get up and open the door for her, yawning. She says "heard you were sick, came to check on you." I say "word travels quick. I'm not sick, just a mess really" chuckling and laying back on my bed. She lays next to me saying "what do you mean by a mess? You look great to me." I say "thanks, day after taking T isn't always fun. Lots of eating, sleeping, crying, and getting off" rolling my eyes. May says "that sounds exciting" chuckling. I say "it gets annoying after a while" and she says "doesn't everything?" I say "you have a point. Aren't you going to be late?" She says "no, I have a test today so I go in at like 12, take the test, come back by like 2, and sleep and eat some more and then eat more" making us both laugh. I say "I'm not really sick just a lot of weird." She says "mhmm. How hungry could we just eat a fuck ton of food? I'm really hungry." I say "I just ate like a whole fucking pizza and I could eat about 3 more so yeah, why not?" She says "Italian?" I say "mmmm, that sounds good actually" groaning. May says "I love carbs" grabbing her phone and calling a restaurant. She says "anything specific?" I say "I'm good with anything" chuckling. She says "hi, yes, I'd like to have 2 orders of spaghetti and meatballs, breadsticks like lots of them, hmmm, and some of that garlic sauce cause thats awesome. Hmm, some mozzarella sticks with sauce, and a couple chicken alfredos, and a gallon of iced tea, please." I mumble "holy shit." She says "yup, thats correct" nodding as if the person can see her. I chuckle and she hangs up saying "I think we ordered a bit much." I laugh saying "I'll help you eat it and pay for it. How much was it?" She says "like 40 bucks, maybe more." I laugh going to my backpack and I pull out like 30 dollars cause I know that cost like 50 bucks. What? I order a lot of food from this place. I love food but I eat a lot of it when I end up like this. I give her the money and she says "you don't have to give me this much." I say "sure I do. That costs more than you told me, I eat a lot of food, I know it costs more than 40." She says "but I don't want to make you pay." I say "its fine I promise!" She says "fine!" We laugh and she says "I have to write an essay thing about someone by Friday but I don't know who to write about." I say "well, you need someone interesting to you to write about or you aren't going to get very much down, right?" She says "can I write about you? I feel like if I wrote about anyone that I already knew I'd be repeating myself. this is our second time hanging out and I know like nothing about you." I say "sure, I'd be honored." Theres a knock at the door and she says "yay, I'll go get it." She talks to the guy for a little bit and and comes back with 3 bags. We laugh and I say "holy shit" chuckling. I say "were gonna eat all of it." She says "mhmm. Can I ask you questions for my paper?" I say "yeah, anything you want, I'm sorry if I don't answer some things." She says "thats ok, lets do this" taking a bite of a breadstick.