Alex's POV
I say "I really hope you know you might not get the rest of this pizza tomorrow cause it'll be gone." Jack says "no" pretending to be utterly devastated by it. I laugh saying "just saying" chuckling. May says "I have to go back to my room or my roomies going to attack me." We chuckle and she says "I'm taking this pizza though" taking like 3 pieces. I chuckle and she leaves. Jack brings all the pizza to my bed, sitting across from me. He says "I told you, she wouldn't care." I roll my eyes saying "I'm always paranoid about that kind of stuff but my alarm kind of gave it away" making us chuckle. He says "your eyes are pretty" looking down. I blush, looking down, and he bites his lip, looking at me. I put the boxes on the floor and I mumble "you're messing with me." He moves so he's sitting right in front of me, saying "why would I do that?" I say "hormones and trust issues don't help in situations like this" biting my lip and chuckling. He smiles and I mumble "what are we doing?" He says "whatever you want" placing his hand on my thigh. I look between his eyes and his lips mumbling "your lips are so pretty" running my thumb over his bottom lip. Jack bites his lip saying "what are you doing?" I say "looking at your lips" moving my hand to his cheek. I rub my thumb over his cheek bone and I smile. He smiles, taking my hand from his cheek, and kisses my palm. I bite my lip and I kiss him. I place my hand back on his cheek as I keep kissing him. Jack keeps his hands on my thighs, squeezing gently. I pull away, just looking at him. I run my hands through his hair and he mumbles "you aren't going to regret anything right?" I shake my head and he kisses me softly. I press my lips against his a bit more, adding a little more pressure. He sighs, moving his hands to my ass and I move his hands back to my sides, him pulling away and pouting. I peck his lips mumbling "I'm kissing you without a binder, I'm not too comfortable with my body right now so you'll only get so far with your hands, buddy" biting his lip. Jack says "ok, what ever you're comfortable with, I respect you" kissing me. I mumble "thank you" resting my hands on his thighs. I pull away just looking at his face and into his eyes.
Smut starts
He pushes me onto my back on the bed and kneels in between my thighs, kissing me softly. I sigh, biting his lip, and I mumble "can I take you shirt off?" He says "yeah" and I pull it up, him pulling it all the way off. He kisses me and I mumble "is this too far? We met yesterday" him pecking my lips. We chuckle and he mumbles "if you want to do it and you aren't going to regret it I don't think anything's too far." I chuckle saying "I don't think I should be asking you this" and he kisses me. I bite my lip and he kisses my chin. I run my hand through his hair and he says "can take your sweatshirt off?" I bite my lip, thinking. He said he doesn't care, Alex. He'd let you put it back on if you want to. I nod and he pushes it up slowly, me pulling it all the way off. He kisses me, keeping his hand on my stomach making me squirm. When I get testosterone the night of and the day after sex drive just likes to show up. He chuckles mumbling "you really need me to touch you, don't you?" I nod and he kisses my neck, me moaning quietly. He plays with my bra strap, mumbling "can I take this off?" I say "can I keep it on?" He nods saying "what ever you're comfortable with" kissing me and dragging his hand down my stomach. He kisses my collarbones then he kisses down my stomach. I squirm as he bites hickeys into my stomach. I bite my lip and I mumble "the door is locked right?" He nods saying "its always locked" kissing my stomach softly. I run my hand through his hair and he pulls my sweatpants off slowly. He bites the waist band of my boxers, kissing my v line. He mumbles "can I take these off?" I bite my lip, nodding, and takes my boxers off. I would never do this the second day I meet someone but he's hot and I have lots of hormones going through me at once so of course my dumbass is gonna say yes. He kisses my thigh and he looks up at me, licking my V softly. I moan and I run my hand through his hair. He licks gently saying "you're such a pretty boy" kissing where he was licking. I moan and he leaves hickeys on my inner thighs and he mumbles "you taste so good" making me moan. I pull his hair and he kisses softly. I mumble "that feels so good" biting my lip. He does this for a little bit and I mumble "I'm gonna cum" pulling his hair, my back arching. He keeps doing what he was doing and I mumble "fuck" holding his head down on me. I cum, pulling his hair, and biting my lip so I don't moan too loud. He doesn't stop and I mumble "fuckkkkkk" grinding against his mouth. He mumbles "you want more don't you?" I nod and he pushes one of his fingers into me. He kisses my thigh and mumbles "is this ok?" I say "yeah, I'm gonna cum again" moaning. I don't have like any dysphoria involving my lower half so all this that he's doing to me doesn't bother me. I mumble "I'm gonna cum" my thighs shaking. He moves his hand faster and licks gently. He pushes my thigh away so he has more access and so I don't close my legs either. I mumble "fuck" and I cum. He pulls his hand away and kisses softly.
Smut ends
I bite my lip and he kisses my stomach then kisses my lips. I mumble "thank you" and Jack mumbles "you're welcome, handsome" making me blush. He kisses me and rubs my thigh. I mumble "whats the order of like classes tomorrow?" He mumbles "you go to homeroom, then you go to your classes, homeroom again, then you come back here." I nod saying "ok, how many classes are there?" He says "like 4." I yawn, resting my head on his chest. He kisses me and I mumble "ok, when do we start and when do we get out?" He says "starts at 9, and we end around 4" rubbing my thigh. I say "ok" looking up at him. He mumbles "hi, handsome" and I blush, eventually falling asleep, my head on his chest.