Alex's POV
Rian says "I mean if I were him I'd roll my eyes constantly." I say "same, I constantly roll my eyes anyways but if I was him I'd do it more" and we both laugh. I mumble "how many people are at this damned school?" Rian says "a lot." Tony sits on my other side and Mike sits on the other side of Tony. I jokingly grab Tonys bicep, flirtatiously saying "do you work out?" He raises an eyebrow at me saying "you're sinning" jokingly. Mike says "says your ass last night" rolling his eyes. Tony says "shut up!" We laugh and I say "the gay is gonna come get you." Mike says "it got him when he was born" chuckling. Tony says "you're mean. I'm breaking up with you for Alex now." I chuckle saying "gotta step up your game, Mike" shrugging. Mike says "you haven't met my game so how do you know I gotta step it up?" A hear a few kids near us mumble "oooooo." I say "you don't know my game either so how do you know you're better?" Tony says "shut the fuck up both of you" rolling his eyes. Mike says "yes, daddy." We all laugh and Tony says "you're a top, stop trying to one up each other" rolling his eyes. I laugh saying "truce." Rian says "I don't think I need to hear anymore." I laugh saying "you poor thing" patting his shoulder. The principal goes to the front saying "this is our first assembly of this quarter, how is everyone?" A few people say "good" and the principal says "so, theres a few things happening this quarter that needs to be talked about. If you need 1 or less PE credits then you have to do PE this quarter." I mumble "your funny, I'm not doing PE until after surgery, they're really fucking funny. Yup, now I have to go talk to people about several things" groaning quietly. Tony quietly says "like what?" I say "how I'm not doing PE right away and that they need to change my name on the attendance list" quietly, rolling my eyes. Tony says "that sucks." I nod mumbling "yeah, it fucking does. Ashlyn, fuck outta here." Theres only so much dead naming and being physically active I can handle. The principal drones on about stuff then she says "now is the time to join the clubs that some of your fellow students are about to talk about? Who's going first?" They all shrug, looking at each other, and I can hear Jack say "someones gotta go." I chuckle and a girl goes up saying "hi, I'm a co founder of the GSA we meet twice a week after school if you want to join you can email me, my email is on the newsletter. GSA is short for the gay straight alliance, no we aren't therapy for LGBTQ people. My people, we have fun right?" I hear a bunch of people yell "YASSSSS." I chuckle mumbling "yasss" and the guys chuckle. The girl says "yes, most of us are gay in some way but if you're straight come hang out, maybe the gays will flirt with you and convert you. I'm kidding, if you wanna join just let me know, you can come up to me in person even if you want. Thats all I got." Everyone cheers and Zack goes up and I hear quite a few whistles and maybe a marry me or 2. I chuckle and Zack chuckles saying "just wanted to let people know that if you play sports man, woman, I don't care about your gender but if you play sports you have to go to weightlifting or you get kicked out basically. You're supposed to go to weight lifting and conditioning. How about this, every weightlifting class and every conditioning session you don't go to you have to do 5 laps around campus, ok, thats all I got" and everyone screams and wants to marry him. Thats good they know him for who he is and not screaming at people constantly. Rian rolls his eyes mumbling "good luck with marrying him, ladies." I chuckle, patting Rian's shoulder, and Tony says "someones jealous." We chuckle and Rian says "shhh" rolling his eyes. A few people do the same thing about different things they want to share then a teacher taps Jacks shoulder. He runs up saying "whats up my party people!" A few people scream and Zack sits next to Rian saying "damnit, he got more than me." I chuckle saying "don't be too hard on yourself." Jack says "y'all already know whats happening. I'm here to give my 15 minutes I went over the clubs like a week ago. That was so last week, am I right? Anyways, how is everyone?" Everyone screams and he says "last time I checked thats not a response but I mean sure. What is everyone doing next weekend? Getting laid, sleeping, eating? Or are you more of a hang out with friends and eat food together? Spend time with your roomies this weekend, bond, eat pizza and you might end up making out. Who knows?" I blush, chuckling and Jack says "ok, I'm gonna get in trouble" and Rian yells "BOOOOOOO." Jack death glares him saying "shut up before I beat you up. I work out, I'll kick your ass!" Everyone laughs and a teacher says "language." Rian says "Jack, you don't work out." Jack says "shhh, anyways! I'm hungry and tired. Woohoo." We laugh and a girl yells "CAN WE FUCK?" Jack says "umm, no. My virginity is fragile, I'm not a virgin, I promise." I bite my lip and Jack says "alright my party people, how many minutes do I have left?" Someone says "5!" Jack says "great. Anyone have weird questions?" A girl yells "CAN WE FUCK?!" Jack says "no" chuckling and May yells "CAN YOU BUY ME FOOD?" Jack says "yeah, I'll buy food, you're buying next time though." Rian yells "WILL YOU BUY ME FOOD?" Jack says "sure, I'm buying food today I guess. Thats my 5 minutes now I have to buy food for people." Everyone laughs and gets dismissed. I wait where I am and Jack says "you need help?" I say "maybe" and he pulls me up by my hand. I bite my lip, looking up at him. He smiles saying "do you have any classes the rest of the day?" I say "I'm done for the day but I gotta talk to the principal about a few things." He pouts saying "ok" and I smirk saying "you can come with me." He say "I'm gonna go to our room and if you need me just let me know." I nod and he crosses his arms. I say "what?" I kiss his cheek softly and he still glares at me. I chuckle, kiss his cheek again, and I walk to the principals office. I knock on her door and she says "come in!"