Chapter 28

Sophia's P.O.V

"I want to go as a cat," Mia says to me as we look through Amazon for a costume for her.

Halloween is right around the corner and she really wants to go.

"Okay,"

We soon pick out an outfit for her and she runs to tell Enzo all about it.

I open Netflix and start watching a movie called cyberbullying. Half an hour later, my door opens and Enzo comes in with a sleeping Mia.

I laugh a little at how easily she can fall asleep. He puts her on my bed and I take my laptop and move my movie watching to his room.

We sit and continue watching the movie. The main character starts crying and tries to kill herself. A few tears leak out my eyes and Enzo watches me with confusion.

"Are you crying?" He scrunches his nose.

"What? You don't cry?" I say wiping the tears.

He gave me a blank look, "You've seen me cry Soph, I just don't cry with movies," he tells me, rolling his eyes.

"Okay mister tough guy," I roll my eyes also.

"What are you going as for Halloween?" I ask him.

"I don't celebrate it, why would I?" He answers.

"I'm taking Mia to the community down the street, you can come if you want,"

He shrugs, "I'll think about it, what're you doing as?"

"I don't know yet," I shrug.

He nods and continues watching it. It soon ends and I close my laptop.

"I'm gonna go find Zuri," I say and leave.

I set my laptop down in my room and quietly close the door. Heading downstairs I hear my sister's giggling and Luca's voice.

They're always together and basically attached at the hip. I'm not upset though I'm happy for her, she deserves happiness. I see them on the couch and join.

Her head was on Luca's lap and she was facing upwards. Some of her short hair fell off Luca's lap. She cut her hair last month, into a bob.

She looked really cute.

Shadow and Midnight, Zuri's puppy, were playing on the ground.

"Hey, are you guys going trick or treating?" I ask them.

"Do you wanna go?" Luca asked Zuri.

"Yeah we can go," my sister said.

"Okay well, I wanna do a group costume," I announce.

"What did you have in mind?" Luca asked.

"Well, there's the Chipettes, cheerleaders, totally spies or power puff girls,"

They thought about it for a while.

"We can try cheerleaders," Zuri shrugs.

"Okay cool," I sit back and turn on the TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Halloween night...

I draw one last whisker and grab Mia's headband. I put it on her and spin the chair around so she can see herself.

She squeals.

"I'm a kitty now!"

"Yes you are," Enzo chuckles from my bed.

"Go show your uncles," I tell her.

She runs out of the room. I shut the door and start getting dressed. Two days ago my cheerleader outfit arrived.