Chapter 19

Sophia's P.O.V

"You and me together, though the days and nightsss!" I sing.

"I don't worry cause everything's gonna be alrightttt," I spin with my hairbrush in my hand.

I'm dancing around my room right now. Just trying to be happy and at ease. I woke up in a good mood today. I have work to do but it's just some stuff to sign off on, so I'm doing that a little later.

I continue singing until the song is finished. I hear a slow clap behind me and I jump.

Enzo is standing in the doorway smirking.

"How long have you been there?" I ask nervously.

"Since the start," he chuckles and walks up to me.

I stop the other song from starting.

"What's up?" I ask

"Have you thought about where you wanna go yet?" He asks me, referring to the date.

"Yeah, get ready for 4, I'll meet you downstairs. Dress casual," I tell him.

"Okay, the files to sign are on your desk, due Wednesday," he informs me then walks out of my room.

It's 1:34 in the afternoon and honestly, I don't know where I'm gonna take him. I plug in my headphones and go to my office. I pass Mia who's being chased by Luca.

I laugh and push open Enzo's office door. He isn't in here right now and his desk is really clean. He has a pencil case on his table. A notepad, a book, and a few Manila folders.

I push open my office door. I look at my desk and it's a mess. My eight pens, two highlighters, and my pencils are scattered all over my desk. The files are neat to one side.

I sit at my desk. There are some sticky notes on the drawers and I pull off the one telling me I have files to sign.

I fired my P.A after I got married. I didn't need her anymore. If I needed to know anything Enzo would tell me or he would send Luca to do it. If I had a message to pass onto Enzo I would send Parker if I'm busy.

I sign them and fix away my desk. I take the signed files and put them on Enzo's desk. I make my way to his room.

"They're on your desk,"

"Okay,"

I go downstairs and connect my phone to the speakers in the living room. I play Goodbye by Russ.

My sister, Jaiden, Mia, and Parker come downstairs. She sits on the couch and we push it to the side while she giggles.

"Goodbyeeeee!" I sing pulling my sister

No use leading without our chins

This is where our story ends

Never lovers ever friends.

Goodbye, let out hearts call it a day

But before you walk away

I sincerely want to say.

We all sing and I wait for my favorite part.

Yeah I cracked my windshield

Lucky that I didn't crack you

Bitch you're a black hole

Sucking me in your vacuum

Yeah I cracked my windshield

Lucky that I didn't crack you

And I'm feeling drunk in this hotel room trying to ask you