Chapter 26

Sophia's P.OV

Enzo and I made up and fell back into our groove. We cuddled that night and he told me a bit about his sister, only a few facts cause it's still hard for him to talk about.

Since then my feelings have grown deeper for Enzo. He's been really sweet and he's the ultimate romantic.

Always showering me in kisses and hugs. He's always making sure I'm okay. Sometimes he gets mad over little things but I'm very rude and can be stubborn, he always tells me to just give him space so he doesn't blow up on me and say something he might regret. I can see he's really trying.

I feel content.

It's been a week or two since then and right now we're laying in his bed watching a movie. I'm laying on his chest while his arm is wrapped around my shoulders.

I look up at him to see he's already looking at me.

"That's really creepy you know," I smile.

"So you're creeped out by me?" He asks looking playfully hurt.

"No, just you're always watching me," I shrug and turn back to the movie.

He pushes me down and hovers over me.

"Cause you're gorgeous, what can I say," he whispers.

He leans down and kisses me. Soon the kiss turns hot and his lips trail down my jawline and he starts sucking on my neck.

His other hand trails under my shirt and grabs my bare boob.

Something feels wrong. A bad memory bores into my mind and tears well up in my eyes.

"Can w-we stop?" I choke out.

"Mm?" He mumbled with his face still in my neck.

"Stop, stop please!" I begin pushing at him while crying.

He feels this and raises with a confused expression.

"What's-" before he could finish I push him off me and roll off the bed.

"Get away from me!" I yell at him.

He moves to come closer to me with a pained expression.

"Stay away from me!" I scoot into the corner of his room feeling like I'm back in the cell.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks concerned.

My tongue gets heavy and I run to his bathroom. I puke my guts and I feel him touching my back.

"P-please don't t-touch me," I whimper.

I move away from him and I sit next to the toilet while he closes the door and sits there.

I cry a little, while he just sits there.

"I ruined it, didn't I?" I ask wiping my mouth.

"No you didn't," he says slowly moving closer.

I nod at him and he comes and sits in front of me. He holds my hand and I flinch a bit.

"Yes I did, we were going so well, but my shitty brain won't let me be happy," I chuckle dryly.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks rubbing his thumb on the back of my hand.

I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. I swallow the painful lump in my throat.

"I-i w-was," I take a deep breath, "I was sexually assaulted," a few tears fall.

I hate saying it out loud.