Chapter 18

Sophia's P.O.V

I slit her throat and watch the blood ooze out while her husband watches fearfully.

A small smile forms on my face as the blood pools around the wife's body. realizing I have ten minutes until the cops reach, I make my way over to the husband and lift his shirt. I stab him multiple times, a feeling of satisfaction from it.

He screamed, but it was music to my ears.

I lit a cigarette and burned it all over his face and palms. I washed my dagger off and left him there to bleed out with three minutes to spare.

I hop in my car along with Jaiden and leave. Feeling satisfied.

~~~~~~~

"Where were you?" Mia runs up to me with a sad expression.

I scoop her up, "I had business to deal with baby."

Setting her down on my bed, she plays with Zuri and I take a shower. I put on a simple outfit.

I hold her hand and we go to my office. I walk in to see Enzo working on his computer. His hair is messy and he has on a white, tight, t-shirt. His muscles are defined and I can't help but stare.

He clears his throat.

"Are you going to stand there all day or help me?" He asks playfully.

"You know what, I think I'll stand here," I crouch down and whisper for Mia to go sit on the couch in my office and read a book.

I stand there and just watch him. His muscles flex, and his jaw clenches. He makes eye contact with me and my cheeks heat up. I decide to go to my office and begin working.

We have three shipments to get and someone to bait because they haven't paid up.

Alexia or Brittany is our usual baiters. Brittany is sick so Alexia will have to do it.

I release a tired sigh. I make some phone calls to make sure everything is in order and I make my way across the street.

Opening the front door I see two people arguing, children running around, a couple making out and Alessandro and Amelia just sit there watching television.

I walk over to them, "Afternoon Alessandro, Amelia, where is Alexia's room?" I ask.

"Hey! It's been a while, she's on the second floor 7th door on your left," Alessandro tells me while Amelia gets up and pulls me into a hug, smiling.

"Thanks," I make my way to the stairs avoiding the commotion going on.

I reach the room and it has a big, blue glittery A on it. I knock and she answers with a joint in her hand.

"Yes Sophia," she rolls her eyes and turns back around walking into her room.

I grab her hair and yank her onto the ground. She screams.

"You crazy bitch!" She yells.

"Thanks," I say with a sweet fake smile.

"Quite the disrespect, Alexia, I'm tired of it and I will put a bullet in your head if you keep it up," I say sternly.

I will not have this girl continuously disrespect me.

She knows that if I kill her nobody would blink.

"I'm sorry, yes Sophia how may I help you," she says getting up and patting down her hair. She sounds like she's on the verge of tears.

Who lets this girl be in the mafia?