Chapter 24

Sophia's P.O.V

I take the chopped watermelon out of the freezer and put them in a blender. I grab a lime and knife and was about to cut it in half when arms wrapped around my waist.

Enzo's manly scent surrounded me and his head buried in my neck. I giggle a little and he starts kissing my neck.

I squeeze the lime juice into the blender and start it. He begins sucking on my neck and I tilt it to the side giving him better access.

Involuntarily I moan a little and Enzo groans. I feel something hard press against my lower back.

"OMG they're having sex!", I hear my sister squeal.

Enzo releases my neck, swiping his thumb over the spot.

I switch off the blender and turn to see her, Luca, and Daniel standing there. My sister was covering her eyes.

"Can I look now?" She asks innocently.

"Yes Zuri, we're not naked," I roll my eyes and pour out my smoothie.

"Can I have some?" She comes up to me.

I pour some out into another cup for her. We make our way to the living room and just hang out for a little while.

I feel eyes on me and I turn my head to see Enzo's eyes on my neck.

"What do I have something there?" I reach up and touch my neck but I feel nothing.

Enzo stands up grabs my hand and pulls me to a bathroom downstairs.

I stand in front of the mirror and he stands behind me. He pulls my hair away from my neck and I see a medium-sized purple bruise.

He didn't.

I glare at him through the mirror.

"Why would you put it there?" I groan.

He spins me around and lifts my chin.

"I don't know, but I think it looks good," he pecks my lips.

I feel a tingly feeling and kiss him.

It turns into a hot makeout session and he lifts me onto the counter. My hand slides down and soon I rub his hard-on.

I continue for a while until he grabs my hand and stops my movement.

"Maybe we should stop," his lust-filled eyes flicker between mine.

I slowly roll off the counter and get down on my knees.

"Maybe we shouldn't though,"

He pulls me back up.

"We should," he says uncomfortably.

I clear my throat.

Was there something wrong with me?

Does he just not like me enough?

I fix my hair and walk out. Enzo says he'll take care of his 'situation' and then come downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~

I dive onto Enzo's bed with my laptop in hand. We have some files to look over and some emails to send together and decided to not do it in the office.

"The emails are written down on a paper, in my second draw of my desk, can you get them please?" he asks me.

I set my laptop down and head to his office.

I walk over to the desk and open the second draw, I grab the papers and was about to get up when I see a key under the table.