Chapter 12: Honesty

chapter first written: January 2015
edited: august 2018
VOTE PLEASE! ILY

+Henry's POV+

It's been a week since I donated blood. So it was time for me to go back to school.

When I got to school I had all my last week work. Ugh I hated school. Charlotte walked up to me and asked where I've been.

"Hey Henry! Where have you been?" she asked.

"Oh just Y'know takin a week off.." I said.

"We didn't have a break Henry. You know you're not allowed to take spontaneous breaks whenever you want too." she retorted.

"Oh really? I didn't know that! I thought we all could do that!? psh.. ha.." I recalled.

"Whatever." She said as she walked away.

School went by slow and I kept thinking of Maya. I was scared for her, everything was so gloomy and the only positive thing that has happened today is me finishing all my homework.

I went to the lair to check on Maya after school. I like her, I really really like her. She is mine and I think I love her. But she was going to die and my heart was breaking.

When I went to the lair and saw that Ray was by the hospital bed and was injecting fluids into her IV. Maya was pale, the beeps were slow and her breathing was deadly. It hurt to know she was dying.

"Hey Ray! What's up?" I said enthusiastically, trying to cover my sadness.

"Oh Hey Henry! What's up!" He said.

Ray was hiding something I could feel it. His smile was different, he had sweat on the back. He is definitely hiding something.

"So how's Maya?" I said curiously. I wanted to know how she was doing. No I needed to know she was doing, and I hope that she is doing fine.

"I just put some shots into Maya's IV just so she could live a little longer hopefully. She's doing fine right now. So Henry I need to tell you something" he said.

I knew it. He was hiding something. But what was it.

"Maya's parents abandoned her. She's homeless and abandoned." Ray said.

My heart broke I was literally about to scream and rage. My breathing got faster my heart started to beat 2× as fast. I was mad, more than mad; furious. Ray handed my a glass jar filled with water, and I threw it. It shattered all on the floor. I was speechless.

The girl of my dreams is homeless and about to die.

Ray said "I'm going to take care of her. She can live with me. But it might not work."

I walked up to where Maya is laying. She was breathing so slow. One of my hot tears fell on her cold face. "T-t-this c-can't be ha-appening." I was crying I wanted her to live.

I touched her hand, held it close to me and said "Maya please, stay. I love you."

A/n
Hey guys! Thank you so so much! You guys are awesome and I hope you guys have an awesome day!
Love ya~
Instagram- jacnorman7 

Vote and comment!