Chapter 14: I'm Right Here

chapter first written: February 2015
edited: august 2018
VOTE AND COMMENT ILYSM

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated for so long! I felt like you guys didn't like this story but, I'm gunna keep writing!

-=+=-

+Maya's POV+

"H-Henry?" I whispered.

I felt different. My whole body felt different. I didn't know where I was. I was on a hospital bed, but not in a hospital. Strange.

The last thing I remember was when I was walking home and a man came, and hit me with a metal bat. When I was hit it was blurry vision on what I saw. The man looked like my uncle.

I fluttered my eyes open and saw Henry and a man that kinda looked like captain man staring down at me.

I freaked out. Well I couldn't scream because Henry covered my mouth, and the man was holding me down. Do they think I'm crazy or something?!

"Maya! You're okay! Oh my lanta you're okay!" Henry said jumping up and down.

My vision was fine but my body was numb and in pain.

A hand reached out and I grabbed it. I pulled out of the bed and noticed I wasn't wearing a hospital gown. I was wearing gym shorts and a baggy shirt. Wasn't I suppose to wear a gown or something?

"What's going on? Why am I not wearing a hospital gown? Where am I? MOM! DAD! WHERES MY MOM AND DAD?!" I screamed, I looked left and right frantically and began to panic. I stumbled on some stairs and Henry caught me.

All of a sudden I crashed.

A few hours later.

"Ray! She's waking up! C'mon!" Henry said.

I opened my eyes. I'm lying down on a circular leather couch.

"Ah good, so your awake." The strange man said.

"Henry? What's happening?" I said.

"Calm down, we're gunna tell you some important news.." Henry said.

How long was I out?

"So when you got hurt, you had major injuries. You had a broken arm and leg. The leg is healing now and the arm is still injured so that's why you have a cast on your left hand. Also when you were hurt, you lost a big amount of blood.. You have a rare blood type AB-.  Henry was being a hero he is and donated 4 pints of blood to you. I thought it wasn't enough for you to live. But I guess it was. After a while you had a 91% of dying. We all thought you would die, but you survived. It was a miracle." The man said. "Oh by the way, I'm Ray" Ray said.

"How could this be? I could've died! But how?" I said

"Well just a few hours ago, when you were about to die.. Henry kissed you and I guess it's true loves kiss. I guess." Ray shrugged.

I looked at Henry. He kissed me?! He looked away from me and I looked away. He probably regrets kissing me. Ugh, I'm not worth his time.

"Oh wow I guess. When can I go home? I want to go and see my brother Oliver!" I said enthusiastically, even though I was lying.

"Oh yeah. About that... You can't go home. Your parents don't want you anymore." Henry bluntly mumbled.

My body went numb again. Tears rolled down my face. I brushed my hands through my long dark brown locks. My parents didn't want me anymore.

Henry gave a hug and sat next to me and said "Don't worry, we're right here for you."

Everything was in place, until that day.. That very day when I hit with a metal bat and everything went horribly wrong.

A/n
Thank you so much for everything!
If you want to get to know me more here's my instagram!
Insta: jacnorman7

ILY GUYS YALL ARE TO PERFECT