Chapter 9: Research

chapter first written: december 2014

edited: august 2018
+Henry's POV+

I grabbed my laptop and started to research about the incident. I used Google because I like Google. I searched up Maya and the break in. I went to the websites and none of them talked about the robber but about how Maya has a chance of dying. Another website had the idea of the robber. Michael Austin. That was there prediction.

After I searched up Micheal Austin's name and saw many sites about him. I clicked on the first website and saw that he committed many crimes like

-robbing banks

-hacking into accounts and into the owners accounts to get money

-breaking into houses

-stealing money

I was surprised that he could hack! Dang this dude is smart. I exited out of the website and went to images. The images were all the same like they all had brown short hair, a small beard, pale skin, and about 5'9.

Later on, I just got tired and went to the man cave because why not?

I went to the lair and saw Ray on the couch half asleep. Then I saw Maya still on the hospital bed, still pale like a snowman, still breathing slowly. But this time it's even more slower than before.

"Hey Henry!" Ray said

He surprised me. I was still staring at Maya. And listening to each beep slowly coming after another.

"Oh. Hey Ray!" I said.

"How are ya?" Ray said. He got up and wobbled a little. His feet were most likely still asleep.

"Oh I'm fine. Just tired." I said. I lied I'm not tired. I'm worried.

"Oh okay. So whatcha doin here? I didn't call you." Ray said. He rubbed his eyes.

"Oh just checking on Maya and you." I said

"Oh yeah that reminds me. I need to tell you something about Maya." Ray said. His smiled faded a little and his voice got lower.

I was afraid. He didn't say anything about good news or bad news. I wanted to know. Badly.

A/n
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating in so long! I have a lot of school work! So.. I left you guys with a little cliffhanger! Hope you guys liked it!
Love ya!~