Chapter 20: Let's go

chapter first written: December 2016
edited: August 2018
hey! thanks for reading!
sorry for any mistakes, don't kill me
×Henry's POV×

After what happened at that diner, everything seemed to be in place. Besides that creepy uncle that's hunting down Maya, but that's just the current event.

We walked back to the cave without notice of any bad guys or just creepy guys in general. Maya and I were holding hands and we were pretty close to each other. Yet just enough space that made her comfortable.

Walking into the man cave was pretty calming but you could pretty much feel the awkward I swear. I see Ray just turn around slowly from his chair and look at us, head to toe.

"Hold the bologna. What is going on, why are you guys holding hands. Where were you? And I'm going to say it again, why are you guys holding hands?" Ray rushed.

Rolling my eyes and I just adjusted my hand and squeezed Maya's hand, and as I expected, Maya did the same.

"A lot of things happened Ray," Maya mumbled. Ray heard and just stared.

It's like you can feel the awkward.

"Well then, I hope you guys-" Ray said but soon cut off

"Aha! Ray you owe me $50 now!" Shwaz screamed while running out of his lab; we just looked at Ray and he just has a nervous smile slapped on his face.

I was completely shocked on that they had bet on our relationship. On the other hand, Maya just giggled. Which made me smile.

For the rest of the afternoon, we all played board games and video games until the loud alarm filled the room. I practically groan as loud as I can because I am not in the mood to fight crime.

"Henry, no is not the time to for your attitude, we have to go! Shwaz check who we're going to fight, Maya don't beat me in Mario Kart." Ray demanded.

I grabbed my gum and blew a bubble. I was Kid Danger, ready to kick some bad guys butt. "Shwaz who are we fighting?" I yelled.

"Uhh.. I actually do not know-" he said. Ray cocked his head and ran straight to where Shwaz was, "What do you mean you don't know? It should show you who is we are fighting on the screen!" Ray exclaimed.

"I mean, the computer says the face is unknown but they can see the figure but it can't figure out the person!" Shwaz said while putting his hands up.

Maya got up, grabbed a water and pointed out, "Ha-ha what if it's my uncle and he's trying to figure out where I am--..." she joked around, and when she reached the computer, her smirk dropped and a panic grew on her face. "What i-if-- Let me see the face"

Maya slowly walked closer to the screen and zoomed to the persons face and was inspecting the features of the person. A few minutes later, I was told to go to the tube with Ray AKA Captain man and they will call if Maya thinks that the unknown man is her crazed uncle.

I begin to worry, what if it is him? I mean we can take him down but what will Maya react with?

Ray and I are already outside and at the Swellview park looking for him because his location was pointed to here. And for some reason most bad guys always come here for trouble.

My wrist watch beeps, I see Charlotte on there and was confused, all she yells is "Oh like I wouldn't know you had to fight crime. Maya said that is her uncle, he is in the park, so stay low and make sure he can't reach the store. We already covered up the windows so he can't go in."

I nodded and so did Ray, "Alright, thanks Charlotte, we'll keep an eye out. Bye" Ray appointed.

So this is happening, I am going to catch and fight Maya's crazy uncle.

Lets do this.
For Maya

---
this was mostly a filler chapter, but i posted!!!!

oml guys I haven't written in forever.
I know I promised that I would stay active. But as you can see, I lied a teeny weeny little bit, ok I broke the promise and I am so sorry,

However I do try to finish this story soon, it is ending and will have 2 different endings just incase any if you want either a happy ending or a sad ending.

I have chapters already written and will be posted soon.

thank you all for standing by and please continue to vote and comment.

I love you all and I am giving you a virtual hug right now.

Medias
instagram (jace fanpage)- jacnorman7