Chapter 2.2

Sierra's pov

He turned his back to me and put the mask on. He better not be ignoring me. He left me on a building for hours. Speaking of time I have to get home.

I stuck out my tongue at his back, turned around and teleported. What I need is a smoke capsule so I can use it before I poof away. I won't be able to see it but I bet it would look cool.

I popped into my room. The door was locked. Sarah was supposed to text me if anyone tried to contact me, thinking I was in my room. Or if it was dinner. I came downstairs to see Sadie frozen by the tv.

Sadie's seven. She's the world's most annoying little sister. Besides me of course.

Sarah was plopped on the couch watching tv. I think she and Sadie fought over the remote again. Sadie loses. I always get to the remote first when we race, then tell her I used the staircase she didn't. Our house has two.

Sadie never realizes that Sarah freezes her, grabs the remote, watches TV for an hour, remembers she froze her, and unfreezes her. She's just upset that she never gets to the remote first.

She's seven. It's all she has besides handmedowns. She does have like seven little friends whose names I don't remember.

Sarah finally noticed me standing there. She turned off the TV and unfroze Sadie. Sadie continued her lunge for the remote and ran into the couch. But she managed to grab the remote so she was okay with it.