Chapter 11.1

Collin's pov

"Stop ringing the stupid bell!!" Penn screeched. The blond guy stopped and checked his phone.

I leaned towards Leo. "Does he have telekinesis too?"

"No." He said, never taking his eyes off Logan.

"Is he the metal guy from the bank?"

"Yes. Now play nice."

I looked from Leo to Compass.

If this was the guy from the bank why would Leo invite him? Why did he invite any of us?

Leo stood up. I'm guessing everyone that's supposed to be here is here. Plus Clint. Or would that be minus Clint?

"I guess you're all wondering why you're all here."

"Yeah!"

"Duh!"

"Are you joking?"

"Actually I already knew."

We all stared at Serena. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and ate a grape. Where did she get grapes?

Compass held his phone in the air. He had typed something in the screen.

I looked closely at it. I could barely make out "Tell me about my brain damage and I'm gone."

Leo looked stunned. He stammered out "I.. I.. you got hit in the head... with a baseball bat.... a lot..."

Compass rolled his eyes.

He typed something else into his phone. "I know that. I lived that. Do you have anything useful that you didn't say in the text you sent me?"

Leo stammered "I... I... I can tell you what to do about it. I can also help with Frostbite."

Compass sat back down. His phone now said "My name is Logan."

Leo stared at him. He then realized the rest of us wanted differant answers.

"Right then..."

Sarah turned and looked at Logan. "What did my sister do to you?"

"Can have your phone numbers? This would be so much easier."

...

Logan: Baseball bat. Head. Repeatedly.

Sarah gasped. "Really?"

Logan glared at her. No text required.