Chapter 2.1

Jamie's pov

I can't believe she hasn't gone looking for me by now. It's easy for her to find me as apparently I 'count as a location while teleporting'.

I was sitting in tree in the park. It's a nice park, with sprawling hills, plenty of trees and a half decent lake. I don't know it's name but I really like this park.

Is she leaving me in a tree on purpose? I did leave her on the highest tower in town. She did text her frustrations. I gotta go check.

My arms seamlessly turned into bird wings.

About five seconds into flight, Sierra popped in. Oops. She fell about three feet, before she teleported to the ground.

Watching her teleport is basically she's there then the only thing there is a purple light, and she's somewhere else.

I landed next to here, morphed back my arms and pulled off my mask.

I got the feeling she was upset when she threw me to the ground. She's taken like eight years of various fighting classes.

Ow. My nose feels warm and swollen and it's bleeding a bit. There's blood on my fingers. I don't know what I'm gonna tell my parents. I haven't been bullied in years, which was coincidently was the last time Sierra hurt me. I did kinda fly into her.

I pull my mask back on. I don't know where she got them, but with it on I feel invincible. Mostly because anything I do isn't me. It's the dude behind the mask that does it. Yes, I know I'm the dude behind the mask.

Still flying better than invincibility except for when you get beat up. Which when you're me is a lot. Stupid real birds.

They don't get the concept of personal space very well.