Chapter 6.4

Collin's pov

Why did it have to be her?

She used to be really sweet and nice. Then she dumped me. She did some bad things. Then she got angry when I wouldn't take her back. She didn't like my reason why I couldn't take her back either.

I race inside the building barely avoiding stepping on burning money when I see her. She sees me too. Her eyes flash with rage as she sends her zombies away from everywhere else to me.

Clint and mask dude look over when the zombies start ignoring them. When Clint realizes why he starts yelling and blasting them with fire. It repels them but they heal fast. Leo says that if we stop Zombie then the zombies will become very confused humans.

Leo says lots of things. He is always right about things.

The first zombies reach me. I push them back with my mind, then shield myself. Zombie yells something that I can't hear because of the bubble, but I assume has to do with the fact that she's my ex.

Zombies climb on the bubble. I don't have the strength to hold it as more and more pile on. I collapse under a pile of zombies determined to rip me to pieces. They claw at me with broken nails. I will have spent no time being her servant before my demise.

The reason I didn't take her back was because Leo told me not to. I'm not sure if I would have taken her back if he hadn't told me not to.