Chapter 12.2

???'s pov

After four years of testing my minions had gotten his DNA perfect. I looked at myself in the mirror. The latest super serum worked wonders for me. Though I was starting to look a bit like my son.

The mirror had been a gift from me to my minion. It just happened to go great in his basement.

Behind me I could see my minion standing in the doorway. His son was upstairs. No need for him to know about this.

My son lay in a tube. Every breath showed up on the transparent covering. His DNA had been pushed to the limits. At first he had only had superhearing. That was a waste so I pushed for more injections of hjk.

Minion was hesitant, until I reminded him of my numerous other sons. Then I threatened his son.

Now he was perfect. Flight, super strength, healing and that infernal super hearing. It was a shame that his super healing prevented him from injections having any effects.

I studied myself in the mirror. Already I looked younger.

I wondered if my new superhealing ability was turning me into Lincoln.

I shook that thought away.

Minion held his breath as I walked towards the door.

In the doorway I stopped and turned around.

"Minion."

He paled. He was scared of what I might order him to do to his son.

"Inject that blond girl with as much hjk as you can."

He practically bowed as I floated up the stairs.

Hey, it's villain1. I need a supervillain name. For the guy who is narrating this. Something dark creepy and powerful. Thanks!