The Plan Begins To Unfold

General POV

"Do you think this borders on sociological cliche?" Mia asked.

"Not one bit." Evil Emma said.

Evil Emma POV

Yes. Yes it does border on sociological cliche. I mean, witches are known to be dark. I mean, chica, I know you're a kanay, but wow.

I can't believe this loser fell for my trick. All I had to say was that she could have Daniel if we succeeded. 

Stupid girls. She'll stop anything I say to get Daniel. 

The only thing is, when I annihilate Emma Alanso-Miller, I'll have to take out Daniel too. So sad. Daniel does seem like a catch. I almost feel bad for Mia. Close but not cigar. 

Yep, nothing will stand in my way.

Emma POV

"Daniel." I said, walking into the kitchen. I swore I heard Danny's voice coming from somewhere. Guess not. I don't see him anywhere. So I walk back into the kitchen and Morgan is gone. "Morgan. Daniel, did you take Morgan? Hello." I yelled, running down the stairs. 

In the living room, the TV clicked on. In the center stood Mia and Evil me. Surrounding them, gagged and bound to chairs, Daniel, our baby, my Dad, and all my friends were there. Oh no!

"You ever want to see them again Emma. Come alone to the address on your screen." Evil me said, and an address appeared on the screen. I copied it down as quickly as I possibly could and ran outside. I did a transporting spell and I landed in my high school pool.

Guess taking the car would've been quicker.

How long have they been gone? How long will it take me to get there? I need to get there as fast as possible.

"Let's do this." I say to myself, and shift the car into gear, driving to my destination.

Once I arrive, I see a building. I get out of my car and run inside. There's no one there. Oh no. It's a trap. My friends and family are safe. They tricked me. The door clicked shut behind me, and as much as I tried, I couldn't get it open. My powers wouldn't work inside this building. '

I was trapped.