Principal Maddie Part 2

General POV

Emma used a spell to stun Maddie. She fell to the ground. It sounded like glass shattering. Dang it.

The principal stepped out of Maddie. She started to choked Maddie. Maddie made out a small sound that sounded like "Diego." Diego started a storm all over the room the principal let go.

The storm stopped when Maddie and Diego hugged. They kissed but then Maddie fell to the ground.

"Maddie. Maddie." Diego screamed.

"Nice try. I will not fail in taking the chosen ones powers." The principal said through Maddie's mouth.

"Take them yourself from me." Emma screamed.

Emma fell to the ground. Daniel pulled her up and set up a forcefield around them.The others did similar spells. The principal gasped. She came out of Maddie again. Maddie slipped right through the floor. Diego ran to the basement. He went after Maddie.

Before he left however, he threw a fireball at the principal.

She screamed and worked to put out the fire.  The others kept hitting her with spells and missing.

Emma hit her. She started spinning uncontrollably. She sent her to limbo.

"We did it." Emma hugged Daniel.

Jax and Andi kissed and Maddie and Diego came up the stairs. She felt woozy and piled right there on the floor on her shoes.

"My shoes. They're ruined." Maddie whined.

Emma made Maddie a new pair of shoes. Everything was well.

FOR NOW