An Awful Wedding

Emma POV
You are cordially invited to the wedding of Ursula E. Van Pelt and Francisco G. Alanso on June 10th, 2015.

I sat at one of the kitchen chairs, turning the invitation card over in my hands. Wow. My dad was really marrying Ursula.

"What's got your knickers in a twist Em." Jax said, coming in from behind me. I turned around in my chair.

"How did you get in here." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"I let myself in. Plus you did invite me and Andi to get ready with you, did you not. Actually, don't answer that." Jax said.

"Daniel will be out in a minute."

"Look Em, I know things have been akward ever since We broke up and you got back with Daniel. But do they really have to be?"

"No, they don't." I replied and Daniel and Andi came into the room, sitting next to me at the table.

"Hey Em, you ready for this wedding." Andi asked, wrapping her arms around me and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yep. Daniel, please promise me your siblings will behave and wont slime my dad and Ursula." I replied, jumping up.

"I made them promise. But to make sure I told them that if they did that that I would personally have their powers revoked."

"Isn't that a little harsh? They are just kids who want to have fun." Jax said. Andi glared at him and he shut up.

The car ride was short and very quiet.

Maddie POV

"Samara. Diego. Come here, Stat." I yelled and Samara and Diego came running over, Tony following close behind.

"What is it Maddie?" Diego asked.

"Is everything okay?" Samara asked.

Tony just stood there next to my sister.

"How do I look in the dress?" I asked and all of them just sighed, like they thought it was a real problem. NEWSFLASH! IT IS AN ISSUE!

"Maddie you and Rosie look great." Diego said. I picked Rosie up. I had duplicated the dress and shrunk it down so it would fit Rosie. I had to shrink mine down too. I wasn't fat anymore.

"Did Daniel make sure to tell the T3 they cant prank anyone at the wedding?" I asked and Samara nodded.

"He called and I reminded him. He said he'd take care of it."

"Is the T3 still making the rice machine?" I asked. Tony nodded.

General POV

There were so many things that went wrong at the wedding.

1. The minister had to cancel since he had to go to a funeral. His own. He had a heart attack. Poor guy.

2. The new minister was 3 hours late. All the waiting wasn't really worth the wedding though.

3. Maddie tripped on her dress and ripped it halfway down the aisle. Legally (magical law since the world had been exposed to powers), she couldn't fix it since she was in a church (chapter 14, section c, sub section 19, you cannot use powers in a place of worship). The rip was really, really bad.

4. The rice machine malfunctioned and boomed like a canon in the middle of Francisco's vows, and spraying everyone in the church with 16 pounds of uncooked white rice.

5. The T3 ruined the rest of the ceremony, and Ursula's dress (which was completely hideous by the way).

6. There was a screaming match and fighting with everyone there.

The wedding was a disaster. Funny, but awful.

Well that's it for this part. I will try to update more. If you have any comment or any things you want me to add, or anything you think I should write about, just say so. I love hearing from you guys. If you just want to chat, send me a private message, I'll get back to you. Thanks for reading. -ILuvDiNozzo