Daddy Dearest You Know You're Still Number 1, but...Part 2

The Dinner is at Maddie's house. Ursula and Francisco are planning on getting married. For those of you who didn't know, its December in the fanfiction.

Emma POV

Maddie was curling my hair. She was actually very gentle when asked to be. Meaning I had to ask her.

"Are you going to tell them tonight. About the baby." She said whispering in my ear.

"Either that or the engagement." I whispered back. Maddie squealed and by accident burned my head.

"I am so sorry Emma." She said.

"Its fine." I said.

Daniel POV

I stood at Maddies door fist raised, ready to knock.

A hand pulled me threw the door. My family was still outside. But Emma pulled me in and kissed me hard.

"Em." I said between kisses.

"Yeah Danny." She said

"My family is still outside." She stooped kissing me and opened the door. She let them in.

"Sorry about that. Please, come in." Emma said.  My family came in and my dad winked at me. He pulled me over to the side.

"My boy. My son. You've gotten lucky haven't you." He said.

"Dad." I snapped at him. Then when everyone was far enough away I nodded and we both did that immature laugh.

Emma pulled me away from my dad. She tugged on my collar. "What. Did. You. Tell. Him." She said, angry.

"Relax. He doesn't know about the baby. The only people who know are me, you, Andi, Maddie, Jax, and Diego." Someone coughed behind us. It was Mr. Alanso.

"Baby. You better just be calling her baby Daniel." Francisco shouted.

"Daniel, is this true." My mother yelled.

Emma POV

I reached for Daniel's hand. But my dad pulled me towards him and would have slapped me if Daniel hadn't gotten to punch him first.

Maddie took Diego's hand and they disappeared. Smart idea. What would her mom do if she knew Maddie was pregnant.

I reached for Daniel's hand and was about to start an out-loud transporting spell, when Daniel did a spell inside the room.

He stopped time, except me and him.

"Well that didn't go according to plan."

"Does anything." Daniel asked. I shook my head no.

"Come on. I'll unfreeze the room. Just transport us out of here after I do." I said.

"1....2....3." I unfroze the room. Two seconds later I was next to Andi.

"Hey."

"Andi. What are you doing here."

"Um. I live here." We were at Andi's house.

"Well. We kind of are hiding from our families so. We have to go."

"Hand me your car keys." Emma handed me her car keys.

"Why are you..." I handed her my car keys.

"Be careful. My car is my baby. Well my baby that's not inside me."

"Did you tell everyone yet."

"No. Im not stupid."

"Okay. Thanks Andi. We have to go."

"Em."

"Yeah."

"Be careful."

"Always."

First, thank you Olgaibarra_ for ideas on the story. You're awesome. Also, we're going to play a game like Where's Waldo.  Where's Demma. Miego. And where is Jandi going to do. Please comment.