One Week Later

Okay so the winner of the contest for Tony and Samara's ship name is Olgaibarra_ for submitting the ship name Tamara. So the ship names in the show are #Demma, #Jandi, #Miego, #Tamara.

Maddie POV

"So, you are about 7 months and 2 weeks along. Your estimated due date is June 18th. Not that far away." The doctor said.

"Thanks doc. We decided to name her Rosie Sofía." Diego said, rubbing up and down my arm.

"No problem. I bet she is going to a beauty. Just like her mommy." The doctor said, before winking at me. Creep.

"Umm....I'm married you dip." I said and the smile swept from his face as he glanced at Diego, who was clenching his fists.

"Lets go Maddie," Diego said before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the room and into the hall.

"Diego are you jealous." I whispered as we ran out into the parking lot. He just looked at me.

"What makes you think that." He muttered.

"Oh my God. You are jealous. Why?"

"You are just so beautiful Mads. And when other men stare at you like they want to do you it just makes me want to...makes me want to..." He said. I answered for him.

"Jab them in the eye with a knife and cut off their males parts with a sammuri sword before ripping out their heart."

"Something along those lines, yes." Diego answered.

"Diego, I am all yours. I am your wife. Theres nothing to be jealous about. I love you and only you."

"I know. And you are all mine."

"Really. Want to know a secret. Sometimes I get jealous too. My cheeks grow red, sometimes even my whole face goes red when another girl looks at you like that."

"Really Mads."

"Really Proxy." I said, smiling.

Andi POV

"So wedding theme color...what do you think Jax." I asked.

Jax was staring off into space, like he always did when he was bored. I snapped my fingers in front of his face, trying to get his attention.

"Sorry. What was that Andi. I didn't hear you." Jax finally said.

"I said what theme color do you want the wedding to be." I said, almost in a low growl. Jax reached over and picked my chin up with his hand and rubbed it softlly.

"I am thinking..."

"Well what are you thinking."

"I am thinking either red or purple." He said.

"Red or purple. I can work with that. I was thinking camo and leather; but I can work with that."

"I don't think they sell camo bridesmaid dresses. And besides, I don't think Maddie would even look at it and she is one of your bridesmaids." Jax replied and I sighed.

"Your probably right. I can work with purple. Dark purple. Now next on the simple guide to planning your wedding list is the song at our first dance. Jax what are we going to play."

"I was thinking that ballad one of those guys wrote. Its classical with like a rock twist, called the Ballad of the zombie apocolypse."

"How about something with words." I suggested.

"How about...A thousand years by Christina Perri."

"That's not bad. So is All of me by John Legend."

"I agree. How about we do some sort of mix of the two of them."

"That's not bad. I like that. How about we continue planning tomorrow." I said.

"Why. Im on a roll." Jax said.

"Sure." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

Daniel POV

Emma was running through our bedroom, searching for something to wear. Wow. I didn't know a girl could be so frantic.

"Em. Calm down. All we're doing is going to dinner with our parents, friends, and friends parents. Its not that hard."

"My dad, Ursula, your parents, Maddie and Samara's dad, Samara's mom, Gigi, and Diego's parents. That scares me Danny."