The Today Show

Emma POV

All the council said I could say was that it was all trick photography and a huge prank. But I am the chosen one so...

"Daniel. Do you think we should tell the truth." I asked.

He looked really nervous. But no where near as nervous as a girl from another segment who was stuffing her face with food and then puling it all out. Gross.

"Emma. I have faith in you. I do believe in honesty. But Whatever you choose out there on camera...I'll back you up."

"Thanks Danny." I used a quick spell to freeze a ball of food Jax threw at Andi. "No food fights."

"Come on Em. You loved our magic food fight at the beach the day we cut class. Why not now."

Daniel used a muting spell on him. "You cut class to have a food fight at the beach. When we were dating."

"Yeah...Sorry I didn't tell you. It was nothing. It completely slipped my mind."

"Its okay. I trust you. If you say it was nothing, it was nothing. Ready for this." He asked.

"I don't have another choice so."

We walked on stage after Matt Lower introduced us.

Daniel POV

"First, the big question. Is magic real."

Emma was shaking just a little. We all sat stiff as boards on the couch. The council said it was Emma's call.

"Magic is real." When Emma said that we all relaxed.

"Can one of you cast a spell for the viewers." Emma nodded.

"Tony. Show them a magic trick." Tony did a trick.

He cracked the vase and used a quick spell to fix it. He exposed us.

"Woah did you see that stream of yellow. That was so cool. Can one of you explain everything."

"Would you like to see some snow." The person nodded. "Please Diego." Maddie said. Diego made it snow. That never ceases to amaze me. Emma cast a spell outing warmer clothes on us all.

"Originally, it was only my girlfriend Emma, Maddie, and Diego with magic powers. We defeated someone who tried to take Emma's powers, the former principal. Emma is the strongest witch of the century being the chosen one." I started.

"Yes. Then at the Fool Moon last year, we defeated another witch who tried to destroy the magic realm. And because the council gave Me an ultamatium, Daniel got powers." I waved my hand and stopped the snow.

"Then Emma got more power bottles and gave them to the rest of us. You know, best friends and all." Andi said.

"Jax already had powers. But Daniel, his siblings, his parents, Emma's dad, Mac, Andi, and Tony. And I am not a wizard. I have different powers. I am the last of the kanays." Diego said.

"Okay. So tell me. Emma the way Jax looks at you...did you have a thing." We all leaned in to Emma.

"Daniel had broke up with me after a fight. And yeah me and Jax were a couple. But he was a rebound off of Daniel. Id of rather have just been friends with him. I love Daniel and always have."

Jax looked disappointed. Emma looked okay. I was thrilled. She loved me.

"Oh. And if you see this witch...call us. She kiddnapped my dad."

"Emma that's a picture of my mom." Maddie said.

"My dad did file a restraining order against your mom once. But sorry, wrong picture. This witch." A picture of the principal.