Her

LISA

After the incident in the hallway, we waited a little while before leaving. I am standing in front of their dressing room, I know they didn't leave yet. I place down a small box, and leave.

"Unnie I though you left - ." She looked at me, then smiled. I thought earlier she'll leave with Hwasa Unnie but she came back.

"How can I leave you Monkey? Come on. Let's get inside your dressing room." As I close the door behind me, my members immediately hugged me.

They didn't utter any single word. They just hugged me. Wheein unnie just watching us.

"I'm okay. Don't worry." Jennie unnie groaned while the two stayed quiet.

"No -. She - She -." I hugged her when her eyes started turning red.

"It's okay unnie. It's okay." She shakes her head. I heard her sob and it makes me tear up too. "This will be the last time unnie. I promise." I look at Wheein unnie who's standing next to me, a wide smile flustered in her face.

"But -." She realize we're not alone yet bowed towards Wheein unnie. "Thank you Unnie for saving us there. We -". She is emotional today. I caress her back instead.

"No problem." She smiled at us. "But I think this will cause us a big issue. You know." Pointing herself and I. I look down.

"We can handle that. We owe you one." Jisoo unnie. "But are you not -." She stop talking as if she's deciding whether say it or not.

"I don't care about the press. We didn't even do anything wrong." She seriously said. Jisoo unnie nodded and smirk at me. What does that even mean?

"Guys, I think we need to go. Manager unnie said the reporters are already waiting in front. What should we do?" I can see worry in their eyes. I look at Wheein unnie who's staring at me too.

"Change your clothes first Lisa. Let Wheein change too." Jisoo unnie said, walking back and forth.

"You should take the backdoor, call unnie to move the van. I'll just meet them alone. Take Wheein Unnie too." I said while ramaging my closet.

"No. If you're going to meet the press then we'll go altogether." Jisoo said.

"Can I say something?" Wheein unnie said, so we all look at her. "I can meet them alone then you can -."

"No. What are you saying? You're not going alone unnie." I said, dragging her in the bathroom. "Change." Closing the door loud enough. I sigh.

"Unnie, just consider my suggestion. I'm sorry for dragging you this. I'm sure YG will get mad again." We fell silent for a moment. Silently thinking.

"Do you have your bodyguards with you?" Jennie suddenly asked, and all I could do is nodded.

"Let them escort us today Lis. They will never let us through without getting answers from you. They might even get aggressive." She smiled. Pulling us 3 in a group hug.

"Wanna show them a great story to tell? Show them what Lisa can do" Then we all laugh. "We'll stay intact no matter what happen. Let me handle YG later."

We were stunned when the door in the bathroom opened, revealing unnie in her black top, black short, my leather jacket in her hand. She even tie her hair up.

"Wow. You look badass unnie." Chaeyoung walk closer to her, checking her out.

I step backwards when she walks closer to me, she even look at me like I was the only one inside the room.

"Unnie - stop. Yah." She smirk. Moving closer till I feel the wall behind my back.

"Why? Why are you so afraid Monkey?" She traced my face, down to my collarbone. "Your heart beats, I can hear them." She move backwards and laugh heartily. Even my members laugh at me when I literally slide my self sitting down on the floor.