Dawn

LISA

I drove fast, leaving her behind. I sighed. Gripping the wheel harder. I stop the car in the middle of nowhere. Thankfully, Wheein unnie didn't asked and let me drive wherever I want.

"Unnie I'm sorry." I look at her. "Aren't you tired? I can take you home. Its already two in the morning.

" I don't have schedule today Lisa. I can accompany you." I smiled.

" Want to watch sunrise with me?" I asked yet she didn't respond.

" But we need to change at least our clothes. I, my feet hurts with this freaking boots." We both laugh. I am thankful that she's here, if not, I don't know what I might do.

"Did you bring extra clothes?" I asked incase she doesn't have.

"Yes, I always do, just in case something like this might happen." She then playfully wink at me.

It took me a while to find a convenience store and a restroom nearby. After changing, we bought something to eat.

"Are you okay seeing with me tho unnie? You might -." I stop walking when she suddenly grab my hood.

"Are you? Are you okay seeing with me?" Instead, she seriously asked. I smiled.

"I don't mind. I don't have many friends unnie." I only have a few. We can hang out once but most of the time we're busy.

"That's impossible. I, too doesn't have many. I am too shy to interact with other people." We cackled, as we approach started our road trip.

"I can be one of them unnie. If you want to - -." We were interrupted by a caller. I almost forgot my members. I glance at Wheein who's watching me attentively.

"Lisa. We're worried. Are you okay?" Jennie asked, I glance my watch, they waiting for me. Crap.

"Yes unnie. I'll be home before you know it." I said, driving fast enough. I opened the window to feel some fresh air.

"Are you really, who are you with? News just spreading rumors that - you're seen with a girl." Chaeyoung asked, I immediately look beside me. This is what I am talking about. I sighed.

"I - - -. I'm okay. I'm - -, I'm."

"I'm with her." She spoke enough for them to hear. The line went silent for a moment.

"Oh. Both of you, Be careful. Please take care. Call us Lisa." Then they hang up. I sighed in relief.

We didn't speak until we arrive at the Haneul Park.

"Unnie, you should've - -." I said while were making our way, walking in silent. Did she just rolled her eyes on me?

It take a while when we stop walking and admire the view.

"Now that you're seen with me, you can't control the news nor your fans anymore

"Now that you're seen with me, you can't control the news nor your fans anymore. What will you do?" She seriously gazing at me. She can be scary, really scary.