CHAPTER XX. MINE

IRENE

"Don't test my patience this time Irene." I took a glimpse of her, and she's in her serious self. Usually you'll she her bubbly and cute.

"Why bother explaining when she's legally your girlfriend?" I said with emphasis. She doesn't really need to explain. We're not even together.

"Aren't you hungry?" After a long silence, she dared to asked. I heard her sigh, which I ignored. Go on, get mad because you frustrated me enough already.

I didn't noticed that we're on our way to the apartment, but I don't have my card with me. I doubt she have hers because she gave it to me along the gifts before.

She stopped walking, took a glance of me. She got her own card besides the one she gave me. And why she did not inform me about this?

"Oh its not lock." She look at me awkwardly.

"LiLi. I cooked - - - ." Before Lisa can open it wide, here comes Jennie running to welcome her. Is this hers?

"Unnie, I didn't know your coming today." She amusingly said, even gawked at us, not totally detaching her self from Lisa. Confused yet she didn't asked instead she just smirked at me.

"Let's go Lisa." She dragged Lisa inside while I was left alone. I felt like watching a movie. A couple who love each other, waiting her lover to come home, and I am the third party.

I sighed. This is probably the most uncomfortable situation I had. I roamed around the living room, checked all the sketches and pictures displayed on the wall. It's her members yet most of them were Her and Jennie.

"I didn't made those. They were made by our fans." I immediately put down the frame I am holding.

"You look good together." She didn't respond so I turned to looked at her.

"Let's change first. I'll take you to my room." I don't want to change yet she dragged me, and didn't give me choice.

"You can choose anything you want. This are the shirts - yeah, and that's the bathroom in case you want to take a bath. I'll change outside." She said nervously.

I, I don't trust myself if I talk right now. I just pick the clothes I want, and did a quick shower. I decided to help in the kitchen but to my mistake, Jennie and Lisa are happily chasing each other. Lisa hugged her from behind, giggled and laughed like they have they own world. It was a sight that I wouldn't want to see but I witnessed anyway.

Watching them like this make me realized that what we had is nothing compare to them. The feeling she had, is it even real? I can't help but cackle.

Who am I kidding here? I've been acting out towards her, yet I didn't notice that we don't feel the same. For Pete 'sake Irene. You're unbelievable!

"Dinner." I don't know how long I've been standing there that I didn't notice that they're done setting the table.

"Lili, sit beside me." Lisa immediately jerked her head over me.

"I'll just-" She pulled Lisa to sit near her. I don't want to admit but it starting to make me feel unreal. And I don't like it.

Lisa got my plate, placed the food neatly. We ate in silent, but there were times that Jennie acting sweet as if I am not around. Intentional or not, I was pissed and whatever their plan succeeded.

"Unnie, you're not coming? I'll just drop you in your dorm?" I looked at Lisa, who's busy doing the dishes.

"I'll just get my -."

"She's staying Nini. I'll take her -." Jennie kissed her, then waved at me while Lisa froze.

"Bye. Lili take care of her. Unnie, I get going." She hugged me, patted my back then smirked. I even heard her cackled while closing the door.