CHAPTER II. MOVING IN

LISA

After that first meeting, we both became busy with our daily work like practicing, photoshoots, and recordings. I have this craving that badly want to spend my day off with her. So I decided to contact whom I know every minute she's accustomed to.

"Hello, what - - -  "

"Hello Manager unnie." I excitedly exclaimed as soon her manager answer my call. 

"Oh, Lisa. How are you? It's been a while."

"I'm good unnie. It's my day off today. Is Irene still in the company?" I asked. Wondering if she's still there. I know how hard she worked. And I've been hearing this from Jennie unnie.

"Yes. But now she's resting. They're about to wrap the filming today."

"Can I pick her up?" The manager remained quiet for a minute, seem a little hesitant. 

"Su - sure. Should - uhmmm - I let Irene know?"

"No. I'll be there later in the afternoon, unnie. Thank you!" I hung up and started preparing. I made her food, she can eat it probably before going to bed. She surely is tired and might want to rest after a long tiring day. I initially plan to asked her for a coffee but I know she needed to rest, so maybe I'll just dropped by.

After hours...

"Manager unnie.... " I excitedly remarked, can't help to smile widely.

"You're quiet prettier today, Ms. Lisa." I giggled before handling her some of the pack foods I had. 

"Thank you! That's for you. Enjoy the food."

"Thank you!" I nodded, then started following her way until she stopped infront of a room, well surely it's Irene unnie's. 

"Is her members here?" I nervously asked, making her laugh giddily.

"She's alone. She might be asleep. Try not to startle her." I twisted the knob as soon as she left. And, there she is, sleeping soundly  in the couch. I walked closer,  fix her blanket, and tucked her in. She must be really tired to change her clothes too, that she flopped without changing. I stayed there watching her sleep, probably even count how she breathe peacefully.

"Unnie, I'll go ahead. Don't forget to remind her to eat and drink her vitamins too. I'll go ahead. Byee!" I said as soon as her manager came back, wearing a big gratefully smile on her face.

"You didn't wake her up?" 

"She needs to sleep more. Thank you, Unnie." I looked back and stared at her for the mean time, fixing her disheveled hair, and kissed her forehead before heading out. I don't want to be inconsiderate besides I can wait for another day.

THE NEXT DAY....

No text, no chat at all. Then, I remembered I forgot to get her number last time. Thankfully, Manager unnie informed me that today is her day off. Good thing, she has a little break from her long schedule of work.  The weather more likely is telling us to spend it together and find our own apartment today.

It's almost 8 in the morning, they probably taking their breakfast. And I heard, they have their own room in their cafeteria. Which is a little VVIP like. Well, I expect no less from SM Entertainment though.

"Good morning." I greeted which taken them by surprise. By the looks on their face, maybe they're wondering how did I manage to get inside their building.

"Oh. Unnie, how -?" - Yeri

"She's my wife Kim Yeri, don't you know?" I was flushed which earned a contagious teasing and laugh from them. I can't even lift my head after seeing her grin sheepishly.