CHAPTER VII. PROPOSAL

LISA

Being a mentor here in China taught me a lot. At last, I can freely come home. We are currently finishing the last episode for an Idol Show called "Youth With You 2". Anytime now, we will be done.

Since our birthday is next week. A week before, I was already done preparing. I just hope it will come out well.

FLASHBACK - - - - - -

"Manager Unnie, I'm sorry to disturb you but I just want to know if Red Velvet can come to China on the 26 & 27th?" I personally asked their manager to be sure. It only take hours to get here.

As for my members, they're ready. They're hype and even more excited. Everything is ready, it's just that I need them with me. That's what family always do.

"Oh. Shooting of their MVs and SM Stage will be done, Lisa."

"Unnie, can you possibly move it a little? At least spare me two days?" I plead yet she didn't respond at all.

"Unnie, I'll be sending my manager and lawyer there. So you can discuss. Please think of it. It's really important for me." I heard her sigh. Then, she ended the call right away.

As I was about to turn off my phone when I receive a text from her.

Fr. Manager : Irene is here. She's asking if I was talking to you.  She might get suspicious, she's like an spy you know. 🕵️😂😂

END OF FLASHBACK - - - -

I think my manager did a great job, I was really thrilled when they told me that they're coming here. It would be less suspicious if they are all coming, too. 

It's been month since we last saw each other. I badly miss her. I text and chat her everyday but I got nothing from her. Maybe she's really busy. Her manager told me that she's preparing for her sub unit debut with Seulgi, I heard its little bit  time consuming. Thinking that she's working hard, makes me admire her more. It makes me proud for her.

All the preparations took me weeks to finished and finalized. Its tasky, but wouldn't it be more meaningful? After filming, I searched for locations, and personally checked them out. I just hope at least it will turn up good.

I utilized the remaining days before our birthday. I took time to finalize and checked over and over again, not twice but more than you could ever count. I, personally planned this, I wanted it perfectly made for her. I just want to make her feel special cause this only a one time opportunity.

I've got some help from the people I know, without them, this wouldn't be done perfectly.

AT THE AIRPORT

I was waiting for my members to arrive. Wary that Red Velvet might be coming here anytime so to be sure I decided to book earlier ticket for them.

"Lisa!! I miss you!" Chaeyoung hugged me, resulted us to stumble in the floor. Followed by the giants who immediately jump towards us leaving their luggage behind.

"Get off me! You're heavy." I playfully exclaimed yet we all laughed at each other. I miss them. Being with them here makes my heart overwhelm with joy. They throw away my anxiety and doubts.